Posts with tag "TheRealHousewivesOfNewYorkCity"
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Amber James
Jill Zarin was the life of the party hosting The New Kodak Gallery Launch surrounded by film crews catching every dramatic moment for season three of 'The Real Housewives of New York City.' PopEater was excited to sit down with Zarin and chat about her new projects and what fans can expect from the 'Housewives.' Watch the interview >> ...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 03:27 PM by Amber James
Although Kelly Bensimon is busy tackling the 3rd season of 'The Real Housewives of New York City', she's rumored to be vying for Playboy's December cover. While she's staying tight-lipped, Bensimon revealed her deep respect for Hugh Hefner and why she'd be honored to pose for the "Celebrity" issue. "I have always had so much admiration for Hugh Hefner. He was first to say, 'Men's magazines are...
- Posted May 8th 2009 at 09:53 AM by Amber James
Filming a reality show can get ugly if you take yourself too seriously, 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star Alex McCord told PopEater. "The other women are too invested in what the rest of the cast thinks of them," she said. Even the reunion special took seven hours to film because the drama was completely "off the charts" and "out of control," McCord added. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules Is 'Ready to Move On,' But Is He the Next Bachelor?
- Did Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Accept a Proposal?
- Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Stagliano: How I Survived Traveling with Baby
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Andi says 'Yes!' in dramatic season finale
- Celebs who don't dress their age
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- ?The Bachelorette' season finale: And the ?winner' is?
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- Teen Wolf Recap: Everybody's Getting Killed And/Or Thrown Down Wells! – Plus, Is [SPOILER!] Dying?
- The Bachelorette Finale: Find Out Who Wins, Who Loses It, & Who Cries – Plus, a Fantasy Suite Secret Revealed!
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Unintentionally Give the Cameras Their Best Blue Steel Face and Kill It!