Posts with tag "TheRealHousewivesOfNewYorkCity"
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Amber James
Jill Zarin was the life of the party hosting The New Kodak Gallery Launch surrounded by film crews catching every dramatic moment for season three of 'The Real Housewives of New York City.' PopEater was excited to sit down with Zarin and chat about her new projects and what fans can expect from the 'Housewives.' Watch the interview >> ...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 03:27 PM by Amber James
Although Kelly Bensimon is busy tackling the 3rd season of 'The Real Housewives of New York City', she's rumored to be vying for Playboy's December cover. While she's staying tight-lipped, Bensimon revealed her deep respect for Hugh Hefner and why she'd be honored to pose for the "Celebrity" issue. "I have always had so much admiration for Hugh Hefner. He was first to say, 'Men's magazines are...
- Posted May 8th 2009 at 09:53 AM by Amber James
Filming a reality show can get ugly if you take yourself too seriously, 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star Alex McCord told PopEater. "The other women are too invested in what the rest of the cast thinks of them," she said. Even the reunion special took seven hours to film because the drama was completely "off the charts" and "out of control," McCord added. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- DWTS: Alfonso Ribeiro Has Strong Start on the 19th Season Premiere
- Spoiler Alert! First Interview with MasterChef's New Winner
- WATCH: Honey Bee the Blind Cat Is an Expert Hiker
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault for hitting fan with vodka bottle at nightclub
- Ranking the Awkwardness on the Dancing with the Stars Premiere: What Made Us Cringe the Most?
- Sarah Palin Goes Makeup-Free—and Kinda, Sorta Gives the Finger—After Family Is Involved in Drunken Fight
- I Know What You Did Last Summer Is Coming Back to the Big Screen—Get the Details!