Posts with tag "TheRoad"
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 04:58 PM by Bryan Alexander
Readers of Cormac McCarthy's best-selling, Pulitzer Prize-winning novel 'The Road' remember it well -- the scene where the Man discovers a headless baby roasting on a spit, left by a fleeing bunch of cannibals. It's kind of a hard one to forget. But eat your Thanksgiving turkey without fear of losing it in the critically-lauded movie, as director John Hillcoat took that scene out of the final cut...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 06:00 PM by Bryan Alexander
Michael K. Williams might have a legion of hardcore fans (including a certain President of the United States) from his defining role as Omar in the epic series 'The Wire,' but that didn't stop him from being awed by working with Viggo Mortensen when shooting 'The Road.' "Come on, we've all been Viggo-tized before," Williams says of the 'Lord of the Rings' stud and 'Road' co-star. "He has that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelorette's Runner-Up Nick Viall Tells PEOPLE: 'I Was in Shock'
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in an Epic Lip Sync Battle
- Ohio Man Facing Charges After Climbing into Cougar Enclosure at Columbus Zoo
- Bill Cosby's accusers: 35 women speak out in 'New York Magazine' cover story
- Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin accused of DWI, fleeing police in Minnesota
- Box Office Top 20: 'Ant-Man' beats 'Pixels' by a tentacle; 'Southpaw' outclasses 'Paper Towns'
- Poems, Jars & The Biggest Joke in the World: The Bachelorette Season 11 Has Finally Come to A Close
- Pregnant Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Are Fashion Twins Days Before Welcoming a Baby Girl—See the Hot Pic!
- Boy Scouts of America Will Now Allow Gay Scout Leaders