Posts with tag "TheRoad"
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 04:58 PM by Bryan Alexander
Readers of Cormac McCarthy's best-selling, Pulitzer Prize-winning novel 'The Road' remember it well -- the scene where the Man discovers a headless baby roasting on a spit, left by a fleeing bunch of cannibals. It's kind of a hard one to forget. But eat your Thanksgiving turkey without fear of losing it in the critically-lauded movie, as director John Hillcoat took that scene out of the final cut...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 06:00 PM by Bryan Alexander
Michael K. Williams might have a legion of hardcore fans (including a certain President of the United States) from his defining role as Omar in the epic series 'The Wire,' but that didn't stop him from being awed by working with Viggo Mortensen when shooting 'The Road.' "Come on, we've all been Viggo-tized before," Williams says of the 'Lord of the Rings' stud and 'Road' co-star. "He has that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- You Haven't Seen Prince Harry Like This Before (PHOTOS)
- George Clooney Flies 100 Cases of Tequila to Italy for His Wedding
- Jenny McCarthy Loses Her Wedding Ring in Bed: 'It's Hard to Get Romantic With Diamonds'
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'
- Sherri Shepherd Calls Surrogate Baby Drama "Painful," Her Ex Lamar Sally Speaks Out About Custody
- Toys "R" Us Releases List of Hottest Holiday Toys, So Parents Better Get Shopping NOW
- Miranda Lambert Can't Hold Back the Tears as She Sings "Over You" to Young Cancer Fan—Watch Now!