Posts with tag "TheSituation"
- Posted May 4th 2011 at 09:01 AM by Kelly Fisher
No matter the fate of 'The Jersey Shore,' Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino isn't going anywhere soon. The buff reality star has inked a new series development deal with MTV. According to Variety, Sorrentino isn't attached to any specific project right now, but expect a pilot to be filmed at some point this year for the network. "I'm excited to continue my relationship with MTV, which has been...
- Posted Feb 10th 2010 at 10:35 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- TV News
Is season two really taking place in Miami? Who cares! OK, we do, but we care more about what our favorite guidos and guidettes are up to now that deep-pocketed wannabes are living in the 'Jersey Shore' beach house. And we know the answer: they're partying -- and making hand-over-fistpump cash doing it. Now that The Situation, Snooki, JWoww and friends are household names, they're contacted...
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 09:13 AM by Bryan Alexander
During awards season, many actors take advantage of gifting suites to get great free stuff. Jersey Shore's Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi took advantage of one gift lounge in order to find new ways to get a buzz. Attending the GBK Golden Globe Gift Lounge on Thursday with her fellow castmates, Snooki grew excited when presented with a supply of Celsius energy drink. "She looked at the can and literally...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 09:23 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Jersey Shore," "Mikey Teutul Rehab," "Tiger Woods Text Messages," and "Andrew Conley" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brad Paisley turns up the fun on latest album 'Moonshine in the Trunk'
- Miley Cyrus nude for V magazine
- Chelsea Clinton leaving NBC News role
- Stars of Lifetime's Saved by the Bell Movie Had Never Seen the Original Series...Because They Were Born After It Aired
- The Struggles of Working on a Friday (Especially If Your Office Doesn't Have "Summer Fridays")
- Nikki Bella and John Cena's Uncertain Future, Rosa Mendes Naked and Much More in Official Trailer for Total Divas Season 3