Posts with tag "TheTonightShow"
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 07:18 AM by Jo Piazza
Actions always speak louder than words. Which is why we asked the experts to take apart Jay Leno's Oprah sit-down with a fine tooth comb to find out what is really going on behind the chin. Yes, maybe we have seen too much Leno over the past month, but his interview with Oprah seemed different since something about Ms. O makes people tell their truth (much to their chagrin) and show off some...
- Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 10:20 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Jay Leno should step aside and let Conan O'Brien helm the 'Tonight Show' for good, Rosie O'Donnell said last night. The outspoken comedienne says she's a huge fan of O'Brien, defending him to reporters while promoting an HBO documentary, reports The Huffington Post....
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 08:30 AM by Mike Hess
PopEater Op-Ed: Conan O'Brien's 2010 is starting off like a kick to the crotch. The brilliant and good-natured comedian who last year moved everything -- his family, his staff -- to Los Angeles to take over Jay Leno's reign of the 'Tonight Show' is now sitting in late-night limbo, and it's all because of the man who it seemed was handing over the keys to a long, successful gig. But instead of...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 11:09 AM by PopEater Staff
Aside from Christopher Walken (and maybe Gary Busey), there's nobody who we'd rather hear read something -- anything, really -- than William Shatner. The 'Star Trek' legend's voice, poise and signature delivery makes him the perfect person to bring hilarity to things that simply weren't meant to be. Conan O'Brien knows this, and has had Shatner read portions of Sarah Palin's Twitter posts in the...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien loves making jokes about New Jersey, but now the state is getting a little sick of 'The Tonight Show' host. After O'Brien quipped that Newark's health plan involved giving residents a bus ticket out of the city, mayor Corey Booker banned the comedian from Newark International Airport. "I'm officially putting you on the Newark, NJ airport no fly list. Try JFK, buddy," Booker...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 07:02 AM by PopEater Staff
Last Friday, Conan O'Brien was rushed to the hospital after hitting his head during the taping of 'The Tonight Show.' O'Brien suffered a concussion while racing 'Desperate Housewives' star Teri Hatcher -- but ever the professional, the late night host was back to work on Monday, and showed the video of his tumble. Watch It ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Big Brother Winner Dick Donato: 'I Am HIV Positive'
- Jason Kennedy and Lauren Scruggs: Countdown to Wedding!
- The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences Launches Exhibition of Favorite Film Costumes
- Felicity Huffman hopes 'American Crime' role alters her image as a 'Desperate Housewife'
- Glen Campbell sued over film documenting his Alzheimer's fight
- Tracy Morgan 'can't believe' Walmart blaming him in deadly traffic accident
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi names another show that made him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Taylor Swift Covers British Vogue: "Dating or Finding Someone Is the Last Thing on My Mind"
- Brad Pitt Feels Like "the Richest Man Alive," Calls Fatherhood "the Most Beautiful Thing" Ever
- Twilight Making a Comeback With Short Films on Facebook—and Kristen Stewart Is Involved!