Posts with tag "TheTonightShowWithConanObrien"
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 03:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien's last night as host of 'The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien' will likely be next Friday, January 22, a source close to O'Brien tells PEOPLE. "Conan does not currently plan on doing any more new shows after next week," says the source. To add to rumbles, NBC released its post-Winter Olympics schedule -- which did not include the 'Tonight Show.' Though his departure is looking increas...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
It's common knowledge that the comedy writing business is still a boys' club, but a woman's uphill climb in the writers' room is more steep than you might realize. A new article in Vanity Fair, written by former 'Letterman' staffer Nell Scovell, points out: "At this moment, there are more females serving on the United States Supreme Court than there are writing for 'Late Show with David Letterm...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien loves making jokes about New Jersey, but now the state is getting a little sick of 'The Tonight Show' host. After O'Brien quipped that Newark's health plan involved giving residents a bus ticket out of the city, mayor Corey Booker banned the comedian from Newark International Airport. "I'm officially putting you on the Newark, NJ airport no fly list. Try JFK, buddy," Booker sai...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Inside JFK's Cool Dad Moment - After John Jr.'s White House Jungle Gym Fall
- PEOPLE Exclusive: Kendra Wilkinson Reveals Why She Can't Really Have a Six-Pack Right Now
- 15 Foods You Never Thought to Grill - But Should
- Ava DuVernay Not Directing Black Panther Movie, Starring Chadwick Boseman—Find Out Why!
- Kate Hudson Sings the National Anthem for Independence Day and Does an Amazing Job—Watch!
- Kylie Jenner Steps Out in Chic Red Mini Dress Before Fourth of July Holiday—See the Photo!