Posts with tag "TheXFactor"
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Looks like Simon Cowell is bringing Britain's 'The X Factor' to the U.S. and according to The Hollywood Reporter, he's trying to negotiate a $50 million a cycle salary. The 'American Idol' judge is finally inking the deal with Fox and the show's creator because he's free from his old 'Idol' contract, which forbid him from producing an American version of the hit show. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged Meth Users Steal $100,000 Worth of Cattle from Amazing Race Star
- Cook Like Drew and Reese! The Country's Best Cooking School Vacations
- Barack Obama Attempts to Shop For Michelle and the Girls at the Gap
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?New Girl' recap: Courtroom Brown
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: For Asgard!
- ?Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself
- The Originals Shocker: Star Claire Holt Exiting the Series—Find Out What Happened to Rebekah!
- Real Housewives of New York's Shocking Confession, Glee's Tear-Jerking Nationals Performance and More OMG TV Moments
- Juan Pablo Galavis Releases Video Montage of His Best Moments With Nikki Ferrell from The Bachelor and Beyond—Watch Now!