Posts with tag "Thomas Jane"
- Posted Jul 3rd 2011 at 10:19 AM by Christine Fenno
This weekend Hollywood is the land of the free as divorces are finalized (Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds) and filed (Maria Shriver and Arnold Schwarzenegger). Yet another rocky marriage is now over, this one between two TV stars: The divorce between Patricia Arquette (star of CBS' 'The Medium') and Thomas Jane (HBO's 'Hung') was finally finalized by a Los Angeles court on Friday. Arque...
- Posted Aug 30th 2010 at 06:57 AM by Bryan Alexander
Thomas Jane took his hatred of shoes to a new level at the HBO post-Emmy party Sunday night -- he simply ditched 'em mid-party at the formal affair. The 'Hung' star started off eccentric enough, wearing a black suede jacket over a snake-skin patterned shirt and jeans in a sea of black-ties. But it got stranger when, during an animated discussion with director Penny Marshall, Jane crawled into a...
- Posted Aug 14th 2010 at 09:41 AM by PopEater Staff
After filing for divorce and quickly making amends in 2009, Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane are splitting up. "The split is completely amicable and their prime focus is their daughter," a rep tells PEOPLE. "They ask that their privacy be respected at this time." The 'Medium' and 'True Romance' actress met the star of 'Hung' and 'The Punisher' in 2001; they married in 2006 in Venice, Italy....
- Posted May 15th 2010 at 06:47 AM by Caitlin McCormack
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week: Lady Gaga runs herself into the ground and says that she already knows how she's going to die, Thomas Jane says that he isn't as 'hung' as the character he plays on television, Alexa Ray Jo...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 07:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Thomas Jane must have been running late to a Save Darfur-related event on Thursday, because he forgot to wear shoes. The 'Hung' actor showed up at the Venice, Calif. party stogie in hand, sporting a gnarly beard, a Euro man purse and sans footwear of any kind. We love the leather jacket, though. A quick sweep of IMDB indicates he's not filming anything mountain man-ish at the moment, so what giv...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wait Until You Read What Martha Stewart Said to Justin Bieber at His Comedy Central Roast
- Mother Allegedly Smothers Her Child in NYC Restaurant Bathroom
- Iggy Azalea Talks Britney Spears Duet: Grabbing Lunch, Becoming Friends
- 'Game of Thrones' star Kit Harington: Being called a hunk is ?demeaning'
- Shawn Mendes: Taylor Swift 'the best person in the world'
- ?Killing Jesus' breaks rating record with 3.7 million viewers for NatGeo