Posts with tag "Tiger Woods apology"
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 04:56 PM by Jo Piazza
Shame, shame, shame! That was the theme of Tiger Woods' 14-minute press conference/mea culpa on Friday afternoon. While verbally, Woods' expressed how wrong, foolish and selfish he had been, Tiger's body language spoke to the immense shame and humiliation he felt while having to publicly admit his wrongdoing. According to body language experts we spoke with about the Friday fiasco, Tiger was ab...
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 11:14 AM by Rob Shuter
Tiger has often been accused of never caring about his fans, and this morning was no different if you ask me. The invite-only press event where the troubled golf legend took center stage -- allowing no questions from the media -- will do nothing to help him recover from his infidelity scandal....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rosie O'Donnell Tweets About Finding Comfort in Broadway Songs Amid Troubles with Her Daughter
- Tears and Tributes as 10,000 Police Officers Mourn Slain Deputy Darren Goforth at Houston Funeral
- VIDEO: How Launching a Burger Bun Business Made This Woman a Millionaire
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''
- Back On! Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Spotted Holding Hands Almost 3 Months After Ending Engagement
- Kanye West Sends New BFF Taylor Swift "the Coolest Flowers''—but Were They Taken from Kim's Rose Wall?!