Posts with tag "Tiger Woods apology"
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 04:56 PM by Jo Piazza
Shame, shame, shame! That was the theme of Tiger Woods' 14-minute press conference/mea culpa on Friday afternoon. While verbally, Woods' expressed how wrong, foolish and selfish he had been, Tiger's body language spoke to the immense shame and humiliation he felt while having to publicly admit his wrongdoing. According to body language experts we spoke with about the Friday fiasco, Tiger was ...
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 11:14 AM by Rob Shuter
Tiger has often been accused of never caring about his fans, and this morning was no different if you ask me. The invite-only press event where the troubled golf legend took center stage -- allowing no questions from the media -- will do nothing to help him recover from his infidelity scandal. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Robach Opens Up About 'Devastating' Moments of Cancer Fight in GMA Return
- Sunny Obama Takes Down 2-Year-Old, We Consult Bo
- Billy Joel announces Madison Square Garden residency; to perform once a month as fans demand
- Attention fashionistas! Orchid is the color of the year for 2014
- Lady Gaga bares all for new magazine cover shoot
- Benedict Cumberbatch recites R. Kelly's ?Genius' on Kimmel: ?I can't wait to turn you on' ? VIDEO
- Aisha Tyler calls Kanye West ?the straight, black Liberace' ? VIDEO