Posts with tag "Tiger Woods apology"
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 04:56 PM by Jo Piazza
Shame, shame, shame! That was the theme of Tiger Woods' 14-minute press conference/mea culpa on Friday afternoon. While verbally, Woods' expressed how wrong, foolish and selfish he had been, Tiger's body language spoke to the immense shame and humiliation he felt while having to publicly admit his wrongdoing. According to body language experts we spoke with about the Friday fiasco, Tiger was...
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 11:14 AM by Rob Shuter
Tiger has often been accused of never caring about his fans, and this morning was no different if you ask me. The invite-only press event where the troubled golf legend took center stage -- allowing no questions from the media -- will do nothing to help him recover from his infidelity scandal....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why You Must Watch This Bucking Bull Before He Retires Sunday
- Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp 'Are Back Together': Source
- Elvis Photographer Alfred Wertheimer Dies at 85
- Renee Zellweger's changed face a result of ?insecurities,' source says
- Billy Bob Thornton calls blood vial swap with Angelina Jolie 'romantic'
- Renee Zellweger: 'Perhaps I look different -- who doesn't as they get older?!'
- 11 Things to Expect From The 100's Insanely Awesome Season 2 Premiere
- Shailene Woodley: ''I Love'' Racy Sex Scene in New Film: ''It's Kind of Sexy, But Kind of Disturbing''
- Billy Bob Thornton Explains Why Angelina Jolie Wanted to Wear a Vial of His Blood Around Her Neck