Posts with tag "Tiger Woods apology"
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 04:56 PM by Jo Piazza
Shame, shame, shame! That was the theme of Tiger Woods' 14-minute press conference/mea culpa on Friday afternoon. While verbally, Woods' expressed how wrong, foolish and selfish he had been, Tiger's body language spoke to the immense shame and humiliation he felt while having to publicly admit his wrongdoing. According to body language experts we spoke with about the Friday fiasco, Tiger was...
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 11:14 AM by Rob Shuter
Tiger has often been accused of never caring about his fans, and this morning was no different if you ask me. The invite-only press event where the troubled golf legend took center stage -- allowing no questions from the media -- will do nothing to help him recover from his infidelity scandal....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wilmer Valderrama: That '70s Show Castmates Are 'So Proud of Me'
- Jennifer Lawrence's Oscar Date Talks About Her Star-Studded Night
- Alanis Morissette's Husband Sues Former Employees for Return of Dog
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- Experts explain release of Justin Bieber's jail footage
- ?Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments ? VIDEO
- ?Episodes' star Chris Diamantopoulos reveals his first celeb crush, makes you want to listen to Roxette ? VIDEO
- Captain America exhibit opens at Disneyland: On the Scene
- American Apparel's Latest Controversial Ad Shows Topless Former-Muslim Model
- #RichKids of Beverly Hills' Morgan Stewart Moved to Tears by BFF Dorothy Wang's Touching Speech—Watch the Sneak Peek!
- Inside Kate Middleton and Prince William's Luxurious Maldives Getaway: All About Their Resort, Who's Watching Prince George and More!