Posts with tag "Tiger Woods apology"
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 04:56 PM by Jo Piazza
Shame, shame, shame! That was the theme of Tiger Woods' 14-minute press conference/mea culpa on Friday afternoon. While verbally, Woods' expressed how wrong, foolish and selfish he had been, Tiger's body language spoke to the immense shame and humiliation he felt while having to publicly admit his wrongdoing. According to body language experts we spoke with about the Friday fiasco, Tiger was...
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 11:14 AM by Rob Shuter
Tiger has often been accused of never caring about his fans, and this morning was no different if you ask me. The invite-only press event where the troubled golf legend took center stage -- allowing no questions from the media -- will do nothing to help him recover from his infidelity scandal....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Middle School Band Teacher Bridgett Szychulski Charged with Having Sex with Student
- Melissa Rivers Breaks Silence for the First Time Since Funeral
- America's Next Top Model Finalist Analeigh Tipton Talks Her New Sitcom
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'
- America's Got Talent Finally Crowned a [Spoiler] – Find Out Who Won Season 9!
- Meghan Trainor Performs Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" and It's Pretty Awesome—Watch Now!
- These New Star Wars: Episode VII Photos Could Reveal Adam Driver's Actual Role—Take a Look!