Posts with tag "TigerWoods"
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week, Lindsay Lohan ...
- Posted Feb 18th 2010 at 07:32 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Music News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Brad Pitt -
- John Mayer -
- Jennifer Aniston
With word that Tiger Woods is set to hold a press conference on Friday, marking his first public appearance since he drove into a tree and in turn exposed his infidelity, what will his wife Elin be doing? According to my sources, there's a very strong chance she won't be by his side. Details on that, plus Mayer-Aniston scoop after the jump! ...
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 03:40 PM by Sam Brand
Tiger Woods has two kids. In a parallel universe, he's got several more. On Monday, adult film star Joslyn James told 'Inside Edition' that Tiger got her pregnant in 2007 and 2009. But she never told the golf superstar that she was carrying his child. Elin Nordegren's pregnancies overlapped with her own, and James "didn't want to ruin anything," she says in the provocative interview. There's not ...
- Posted Feb 6th 2010 at 10:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Tiger is back with his cubs. According to RadarOnline.com, disgraced golf pro Tiger Woods has been reunited with his two children, Sam and Charlie, following a nearly two-month stint at a sex rehab clinic in Mississippi. As previously reported, Woods left the facility yesterday, and was picked up by his wife, Elin Nordegren. The two flew home together to be reunited with his family as they ...
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 07:15 AM by PopEater Staff
According to RadarOnline, Tiger Woods is leaving sex addiction rehab by the end of this week. His wife Elin reportedly flew to Hattiesburg, Mississippi to bring him home, sources said, adding that the couple plan to go away together, alone, for a few days. "Tiger and Elin want to be alone out of public when he leaves the clinic," the source says. Woods has allegedly been undergoing a sex ...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 11:59 PM by Rob Shuter
Newly-elected Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown famously dropped trou for Cosmopolitan magazine waaaay before he took Ted Kennedy's Senate seat. So, now that he's back in the spotlight, the magazine would love nothing more than to have another Brown-in-the-buff photo spread. And if he's not game, there's another senator Cosmo has their eyes on. Find out who after the jump! ...
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 12:48 AM by Sam Brand
We knew Tiger Woods was a horndog. We didn't know he was a super freak in the sack until now. That is, if we take Loredana Jolie's word for it. The call-girl, former Playboy bunny, and aspiring author provided intimate and nasty details of Tiger's unconventional sex life to the New York Post on Thursday. Tiger's not your average athlete. It turns out he's not your average sex fiend either. ...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 12:47 PM by PopEater Staff
While drama surrounding Tiger Woods' affair continues to be played out in the media, two sources close to Tiger Woods' wife are filling in the blanks about what triggered the Thanksgiving Day scandal. The Daily Beast's Gerald Posner reveals that days before the National Enquirer released a story claiming Woods had an affair with Rachel Uchitel, Woods swore to Elin Nordegren it was completely ...
- Posted Jan 20th 2010 at 09:41 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
A new paparazzi image of Tiger has surfaced (see it on RadarOnline), potentially ruining his handler's plan to release a carefully staged photograph of Tiger with his wife and children looking happy together."At the moment it's all about regaining control of the golfer's image," an insider tells me. "The plan was to let an appropriate time pass and then issue one photograph wide to everyone in ...
- Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 07:44 PM by Sam Brand
ESPN didn't report it when the greatest golfer in the world was rumored to be recovering from cosmetic surgery after getting whacked in the face by his own 9-iron. Yahoo! Sports didn't publish rumors that Tiger was being treated for addiction to painkillers. Sports Illustrated didn't say a thing when, earlier this month, rumors surfaced that Tiger was seeking sex addiction help in Arizona. But ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sofia Vergara: I'm Not Ashamed to Say I Love Making Money
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Pre-Show 2013: Watch Live Stream
- Evan Lysacek Won't Compete at Sochi Olympics Due to Injury
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot
- ?SYTYCD' stars Allison and tWitch got hitched!
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift Wishes
- ?NCIS': How many exes does it take to solve a crime?