Posts with tag "TilaTequila"
- Posted Jan 30th 2010 at 06:13 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Reality star Tila...
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 10:02 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Nope - she's not going away. Ever. Well, at least for the next half-year or so. Reality star Tila Tequila has been hinting for months that she's pregnant, but many (read: most people with a brain) assumed it was just another grab for attention, especially after the death of her lesbian partner, Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson. But now, in a candid interview with...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 04:32 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Just when you thought Tila Tequila had finally squeezed the last drop of fame out of her 15 minutes in the spotlight, the reality starlet has now told TV's 'Extra' that she's going to attempt to adopt the late Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson's baby. In the interview with 'Extra', Tila claims that Johnson's last wish "was to have [Johnson's daughter] Ava, have me have Ava."...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 11:54 AM by PopEater Staff
The Ladies of PopEater explore the first celebrity deaths, scandals and fashion faux-pas of 2010, including Casey Johnson's untimely passing, Tila Tequila's untimely Twitter-madness, Tiger Woods' controversial comments and JLo's WTF-worthy New Year's costume. Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 06:38 AM by PopEater Staff
The untimely passing passing of Casey Johnson has prompted a war of words - over Twitter, of course. Johnson's one-time friend Jasmine Lennard believes that Tila Tequila began the downfall of the Johnson & Johnson heiress, and let Johnson's fiancee know through the social media network. "You NEVER even knew her," Lennard wrote directly to Tequila. "You have known her for a total of one...
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 06:54 AM by PopEater Staff
Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson was pronounced dead Monday morning at the age of 30. Early reports suggest that Johnson, who was said to be engaged to reality star Tila Tequila, died of natural causes. LAPD spokesperson Sara Faden tells Usmagazine.com, "At this point ... there was no evidence of foul play. The coroner's office will now take over the investigation and conduct their...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 10:30 PM by Mike Hess
Casey Johnson (above, left), who was said to be engaged to reality star Tila Tequila, was found dead at the age of 30 on Monday morning in Los Angeles, TMZ is reporting. A spokesman for her father, New York Jets owner Woody Johnson, confirmed the family was in mourning in a statement. Information on when or how Johnson died has not been released....
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 06:00 PM by Bryan Alexander
Twitter is to 2009 what YouTube was to 2005 -- an Internet game-changer and a way for celebrities to take out the middle-man and go straight to their fan base. Who doesn't love a good celebrity tweet every now and again? It makes them seem so human like, 'Hey, I'm part of their life!' But Twitter should be a privilege, not a right ... and frankly, we think there should be some sort of celebrity...
- Posted Dec 24th 2009 at 07:42 AM by PopEater Staff
Earlier this week, reality TV star Tila Tequila announced on Twitter that she was pregnant with her brother's baby (as a surrogate -- how very 'Friends' of her!), but now she has amended that statement. "I'm about to be [pregnant]," she told Life & Style on Wednesday. "When I tweeted that, I figured there's not enough space in the 140 characters." In other words, Tequila is blaming...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:00 PM by Amber James
Twitter exploded in 2009 as celebrities invaded the social media blog to rant or babble mindlessly in 140 characters or less. Our favorite stars revealed way more personal information than we ever deemed necessary. Even so, Twitter made us feel like these stars were at our fingertips. We witnessed Robert Pattinson's first tweet, saw Kanye West fall victim to a death hoax and even discovered...
Popeater Hot Topics
- His Pregnant Wife Didn't Want Maternity Photos, So This Proud Papa Took Her Place
- Abigail Hernandez, Missing for 9 Months, Says She's 'Better Every Day'
- Cameron Diaz's Boyfriend Benji Madden: 'I'm Really Happy Right Now'
- Keith Urban 'horrified' by alleged rape, multiple arrests at Massachusetts concert
- Deep Thoughts by Monica Lewinsky: Why she stopped watching ?Orange is the New Black'
- Golfer Dustin Johnson leaves tour to seek 'professional help'
- Ask Dalton: Must ?Star Wars' fans educate newbies?
- Kathie Lee Gifford wrote an 18-minute musical about the ?Today' show
- Former Game of Thrones Star Addresses Her Recasting in the Most Hilarious (and Slightly Sad) Way Ever
- Justin Bieber Moves Past Orlando Bloom Drama, Posts Flirty Selfie With Model Pal Shanina Shaik
- Don't Ever Change, Real Housewives of New Jersey! The Ladies Throw Down at a First-Responders Party—Watch Now