Posts with tag "Tim Robbins"
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 10:15 AM by Sarah Crow
Tim Robbins' life has been full of professional highs, but the actor recently suffered a devastating personal loss. PEOPLE reports that Robbins' parents, Gil and Mary Robbins, both passed away within two weeks of each other in their Esteban Cantu, Mexico home. The 52-year-old actor's father, Gil Robbins, a member of folk group the Highwaymen, succumbed to prostate cancer on April 5th at age...
- Posted Oct 4th 2010 at 01:24 PM by Zach Dionne
Susan Sarandon has had an interesting ride since her 2009 split from Tim Robbins after 23 years together -- she's gotten into business running a New York City ping-pong club, taken roles in tons of films, and dodged and weaved through myriad reports of a relationship with a man three decades her junior. In an in-depth profile with the UK's Telegraph, she covers it all with style and grace. ...
- Posted Jul 18th 2010 at 09:44 AM by PopEater Staff
Speaking candidly with BBC's Radio 4, Tim Robbins said the trying times after his split with Susan Sarandon pushed him to record a collection of songs about the matter. "A midlife crisis -- I think we all go through something, it's inevitable," Robbins, 51, is quoted in the Daily Telegraph. "It's when you pass 40, inherently we double our age when we think about life. You start thinking about...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2010 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
We're so used to hearing about all the ugliness of celebrity splits. But just like you and I, some famous folk have messy breakups and some try hard to make sure the schism is smooth sailing for both parties. This week, Al and Tipper Gore announced that they would be separating after 40 years of marriage! 40 years! That's like 1,278 in famous person years. Some critics are even wondering, why...
- Posted Apr 1st 2010 at 01:29 PM by PopEater Staff
A few months after Susan Sarandon split with her partner of 23 years, Tim Robbins, Entertainment Weekly met with her over a game of ping-pong and talked it out. "It's a long time to not be dating and to then be going back into it," Sarandon says. "I certainly love the idea of being in love, and I love the idea of companionship. Whatever happens next in terms of romance or partners, I don't...
- Posted Mar 18th 2010 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
With the news of Sandra Bullock's husband's alleged infidelity and Kate Winslet's impending divorce from Sam Mendes, we realized that the last two winners of the Best Actress Academy Award both have had marital issues. Looking back, it's more than just these two whose relationships disintegrated after they won the coveted award. Reese Witherspoon scooped up the honor in 2006, and lost husband...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 01:51 PM by PopEater Staff
Actors Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon -- who became one of Hollywood's longest-lasting and most prominent couples during their 23 years together -- have split, PEOPLE is exclusively reporting. A rep for Sarandon says despite the pre-Christmas announcement, the duo have been separated for months....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: New Tribe Members Turn on Each Other
- Elizabeth Peña's Cause of Death Blamed on Alcohol Abuse
- Naomi Watts Just Got a Super-Glamorous New Beauty Gig
- 'Nashville' recap: The truth comes out
- Jason Aldean's new album features 'honest' tunes
- James Franco and Megan Fox offer no explanation for bloody photo
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Bristol Palin Shares Her Version of the "Truth About the 'Palin Brawl'" After Party Photos Surface
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Sorry, Clown Club! AHS Introduces Yet Another Creepy Clown: Our Rants and Raves