Posts with tag "TimBurton"
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 10:30 AM by Tricia Romano
At the end of the ten-minute opening scene of the re-imagining of 'V' (debuting tonight on ABC), two overly excited guys are being interviewed by TV. "Dude! This is Independence Day!" one of them says of the by-now familiar site of giant spaceships hovering in the sky. "Which was a rip off of any number of alien invasion predecessors," says his annoyed friend. It's a smart, self-aware way to def...
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 05:05 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
How many movie and television iterations of this classic Lewis Carroll tale have been made? There was the Disney classic (of course), there was that weird TV miniseries/movie with Carol Channing and John Stamos that used to scare the bejesus out of me, and there was the little-seen 1988 psychedelic nightmare 'Alice', directed by Jan Svankmajer. There's probably more out there, depending what c...
- Posted Jul 22nd 2009 at 03:09 PM by PopEater Staff
After much anticipation, the first trailer for Tim Burton's 'Alice in Wonderland' is finally here. By the looks of things, he's outdone himself. The movie stars Johnny Depp, Anne Hathaway, Mia Wasikowska, and Helena Bonham Carter and is set to be released on March 5, 2010. Skip over this content Skip over t...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2009 at 09:20 AM by PopEater Staff
We can barely contain our excitement after viewing the new promotional shots for Tim Burton's 'Alice in Wonderland.' The movie is set for a March 2010 release, and we can only imagine the crazy antics that will ensue. We trust Burton to change our entire perspective as he turns a Disney classic into a live action movie starring Johnny Depp, Anne Hathaway, and Matt Lucas. Skip over this c...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
- Justin Bieber Ditches Bleached Hair Look: Are You Loving His New Shade?
- Chris Kyle's Widow: He Would Have Been 'In Awe' of American Sniper's Success
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- Blythe Danner: Even I don't understand my daughter Gwyneth Paltrow
- Suge Knight Being Investigated in Connection With Fatal Traffic Accident on Compton Video Set
- The Ultimate List of Guys and Girls Who Should Date WWE Diva Rosa Mendes
- Amy Poehler Gets Roasted and Kissed by Men in Drag—the Usual!—During Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year Ceremony