Posts with tag "Tina Fey"
- Posted Jun 10th 2011 at 09:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Tracy Morgan shocked the entertainment world Friday when reports hit that he'd let out a homophobic and sexist rant during a standup show in Nashville last Friday night. The comedian apologized, saying he "clearly went too far and was not funny in any context." Morgan's co-star, Tina Fey, didn't think it was funny either. In a statement to TMZ.com, she said she was glad Morgan apologized but...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 12:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
Tina Fey's impression of Sarah Palin has left such an indelible impression on the American consciousness that even Fox News can't tell the two apart. On Sunday, while Fox News anchor Shannon Bream was teasing an interview with the former Alaska governor, Fox flashed a graphic of Fey doing her Palin impression on 'Saturday Night Live.' The visual blunder came on a day when Palin was busy...
- Posted May 8th 2011 at 09:18 AM by Christine Fenno
Kicking off what she dubbed 'the Mother's Day episode,' Tina Fey hosted 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend with a dose of her usual self-deprecation. Making the most of her six-months' pregnant figure, the '30 Rock' star -- and former 'SNL' head writer -- brought out fellow expectant mom Maya Rudolph for a belly-bump greeting, and a song devoted to their soon-to-be-born children. The...
- Posted May 6th 2011 at 08:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
New Jersey invaded 'Late Night,' along with several of Jimmy Fallon's former 'Saturday Night Live' castmates. It was a veritable reunion of some of the late-night sketch show's power women with Tina Fey, Amy Poehler and Rachel Dratch all making cameos. The video short was an obvious spoof of 'Jersey Shore,' featuring Fey and Poehler as two new girls coming into the club with some very different...
- Posted Apr 21st 2011 at 02:35 PM by Zach Dionne
Tina Fey, pregnant with her second child and hot off the release of a new book, has been doing plenty of press lately. But there's a good chance no single interview has been as marvelous and genuinely funny as her new talk with GQ magazine. Interviewer Dan Fierman commiserates with Fey about parenting, quoting comedian Louis C.K.'s infamous gag about calling his own children "a**holes." "I...
Tina Fey Tells David Letterman She Knows the Sex of Her Baby, Gives Ellen DeGeneres a Different AnswerPosted Apr 19th 2011 at 11:26 AM by John Mitchell
We count ourselves among Tina Fey's biggest fans. We've loved her since 'Saturday Night Live,' never miss an episode of '30 Rock,' have seen 'Mean Girls' about 100 times and picked up our copy of her new book 'Bossypants' the week it hit bookstores. We also never miss one of Fey's always-entertaining interviews. So we were a bit surprised this morning to find out that Fey told Ellen DeGeneres,...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 08:00 PM by AOL TV Editors
This could be awkward... awkwardly hilarious! Condoleezza Rice, former secretary of state under the Bush administration and ex-lover of the fictional Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin), will guest star on an upcoming episode of NBC's '30 Rock.' '30 Rock' creator and star Tina Fey dropped the casting news at a book signing, according to the Washington Post. The fictional relationship between Rice...
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 08:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Tina Fey recently announced she's expecting her second child and showed off her baby bump while leaving 'The Late Show With David Letterman' Monday evening. In her new book, 'Bossypants,' Fey, who is five months pregnant, opens up about deciding whether to have a second baby with husband Jeff Richmond. Fey, 40, said she was "stricken with guilt and panic" when her 5-year-old daughter Alice...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 10:30 PM by Elizabeth Yun
Reading Tina Fey's 'Bossypants' comes with the predictable consequence that you'll laugh out loud (and possibly run the risk of looking very stupid while reading in public), but it also comes with an unexpected side effect -- you learn some interesting stuff. And not just about Fey, but about why you shouldn't mess with Amy Poehler, Alec Baldwin being roughly equivalent to instant success, and why...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Tina Fey announced on Wednesday that she was pregnant with her second child, during the taping of 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' and PEOPLE is now revealing that the decision did not come easy for the '30 Rock' actress. In Fey's new memoir 'Bossypants,' she recollects the sleepless nights she spent contemplating on whether to have another child or not and the question tormented her such that she...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Robert Pattinson's Girlfriend FKA Twigs Dance & Sing in New Commercial
- Tom Colicchio on His Favorite Top Chef Moment
- Mother Who Lost Kids in Christmas Day Fire Tells Oprah She Doesn't Blame God (Video)
- Jason Aldean's new album features 'honest' tunes
- James Franco and Megan Fox offer no explanation for bloody photo
- FOX411's pic of the day
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Sorry, Clown Club! AHS Introduces Yet Another Creepy Clown: Our Rants and Raves
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!