Posts with tag "Tish Cyrus"
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 03:00 AM by Christo Varghese
Billy Ray Cyrus' wife and Miley Cyrus' mom Leticia "Tish" Cyrus thanked her family, friends and fans for helping her through troubled times. Tish posted a message on her Facebook page that read, "Big Thanks to all of our family, friends, and fans who have kept us in their thoughts and prayers. I feel so blessed to have so much support from all of you." She continued, "Our family weathered a ...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 08:57 AM by PopEater Staff
Although Miley Cyrus' parents Billy Ray Cyrus and Leticia "Tish" Cyrus are getting divorced, the 'Achy Breaky Heart' singer does not want to talk about it. The country star stormed out of an interview with radio host Woody Johnson on Friday morning when the DJ asked him about the status of his marriage. "I have to ask you because you are a celebrity and we've all heard. Your marriage is going?" ...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Miley Cyrus has been called a number of things in her short career, but homewrecker hasn't been one of them -- until now. The National Enquirer is defying both parenting wisdom and good taste by claiming that it was Miley who caused her parents' split, Gossip Cop reports. The Enquirer's story claims that Miley's father, Billy Ray, became irate when, after grounding his daughter for talking ...
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Rob Shuter
Sources tell me Miley Cyrus blames her success for her parents' divorce and would give up every dollar and gold record she ever earned if dad Billy Ray and mom Tish would agree to give marriage one more try. "Both parents have been equally involved in making their daughter a superstar," a friend of the teen singer tells me. "And now that they have achieved their goal they have nothing to work ...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 08:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Just one week after Miley Cyrus' parents Billy Ray and Tish filed for divorce, Star Magazine is reporting a surprising reason for the split--Tish's alleged affair with rock star Bret Michaels. And PopEater has an exclusive look at Star's cover. "Billy Ray suspects there's been something going on between his wife and Bret for a long time," an insider tells Star. And according to the source, Tish ...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 04:55 PM by PopEater Staff
After 17 years of marriage, Miley Cyrus' parents, Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus, are divorcing. Divorce papers were filed Wednesday in Tennessee citing irreconcilable differences. "As you can imagine, this is a very difficult time for our family," they said in a statement (via PEOPLE). "We are trying to work through some personal matters. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers." In the ...
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 11:43 AM by PopEater Staff
Singer Miley Cyrus has abruptly shut down her Twitter -- for no apparent reason. According to Perez Hilton, Cyrus tweeted that her rumored boyfriend Liam Hemsworth was not on Twitter and thought that she shouldn't have one either. And that's all she wrote. Within a matter of minutes, her site was shut down. Searching for @MileyCyrus will provide you with only a blank page. Minor teenage ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- From Brunch to an All-Out Bash, Five Holiday Party-Perfect Looks to Try
- 2013 Music: Some Hot Songs You May Have Missed
- New Michael Jackson Documentary: Katherine Jackson & His Kids Remember the King of Pop
- The fake LIFE covers in 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty'
- 'Anchorman 2' cast talks favorite movie quotes, reuniting
- Alex, Sierra reveal their emotional reaction to winning 'X Factor'
- ?The Voice' winner Tessanne Chin sing us a takeout menu ? VIDEO
- From ?Scandal' to ?The Good Wife': EW's TV mid-season finale awards
- Viral videos of 2013: ?What's Trending' host Shira Lazar ranks the biggest hits ? VIDEO
- Blake Shelton Doesn't Think Adam Levine Should Have a Bachelor Party: "That's Like Bringing Sand to the Beach"
- Reese Witherspoon Out With All 3 of Her Adorable Kids—See Ava Carry Baby Brother Tennessee!
- Six Minutes of Britney Spears' Documentary I Am Britney Jean Has Surfaced Online—Watch Now!