Posts with tag "Today Show"
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Kelly Fisher
Apparently, Hogan doesn't know best. Linda Hogan, who was married to Hulk Hogan for almost 25 years, talked to Matt Lauer on the 'Today Show' Tuesday and revealed, once again, that she often feared for her life around her ex-husband. Hogan is promoting her new book, 'Wrestling the Hulk: My Life Against the Ropes,' and in it writes that Hulk "tore my shirt. He threw lamps. He held me down on...
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 02:15 PM by AOL TV Editors
There were some very uncomfortable moments on 'Today' this morning, and despite all of Kathie Lee Gifford's attempts to lighten the mood, there is no denying the tension between Gene Simmons and longtime partner Shannon Tweed. Gifford asked Simmons if he were in "deep pooky" and if by that she means deep trouble, then the answer is absolutely a yes. Tweed's responses during the interview lead...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 09:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Meredith Vieira signed off from 'TODAY' for the last time Wednesday morning after five years on the job. The co-host of the NBC program decided in April to leave the show, passing the baton to colleague Anne Curry. "It's tough. It's a hard one. Very mixed emotions. I'm looking at everybody right here and wishing I ... no, I know it's right, but it's hard," Vieira said at the top of her last...
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 04:59 PM by AOL Music Editors
Rihanna took 'S&M' to the streets of New York City on Friday morning (May 27), when she performed the hit single as part of the 16th annual 'Today Show' Toyota Concert Series. The 'Loud' creator treated fans to a live performance in Rockefeller Plaza, where she performed 'S&M' in addition to 'What's My Name?,' 'California King Bed' and 'Only Girl (In the World)' from her fifth album. ...
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 03:45 PM by PopEater Staff
The fourth hour of 'TODAY' got weirder than usual on Thursday when Hoda Kotb was asked to describe her "wackiest" dream, and the first one to come to mind involved our very own Rob Shuter, although he arrived bearing some news that bums us out. "I had a dream that Rob Shuter quit PopEater and started working at Western Sizzlin' and he told me the story. It was so ridiculous, it made no sense!"...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 05:05 PM by Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Hours after Meredith Vieira announced she would be leaving the 'TODAY' on June 8th, I asked her -- in front of her partners Matt, Ann, Al and Natalie -- who she would miss the most. "The scarecrow," she replied, like Dorothy leaving OZ, before adding that she would miss everyone, "It really is a family." Meredith took time to answer questions about why she had decided to leave the...
- Posted May 7th 2011 at 09:14 AM by AOL Music Editors
Rihanna will kick off the 'Today' show's star-studded lineup for its 2011 Summer Concert Series, launching on May 27. NBC decided to overlook the recent 'Good Morning America' tantrum thrown by Rihanna's controversial ex, Chris Brown, enlisting him for his own live performance airing July 15. (Brown's publicist famously quit after his ABC appearance triggered a window-smashing rant backstage.)...
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 09:16 AM by Rob Shuter
Katie Couric appeared on the 'TODAY' show Wednesday morning "a little older and no wiser," she said. It was obvious from the second her interview with former co-host Matt Lauer began that they still have a dynamic and unbeatable chemistry. "If this was an audition for a new talk show, then they both would get the job," one TV executive tells me. "They just have it. From the moment they sat...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 09:16 AM by Elizabeth Townsend
Janet Jackson reveals that she "never, ever felt attractive" and that she is still grappling with the untimely death of her brother, Michael, in an exclusive interview with Meredith Vieira on the 'Today' show and Dateline NBC. While discussing her new book, 'True You: A Journey to Finding and Loving Yourself,' Jackson talks about her troubled childhood, her relationship with her famous family...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 04:45 PM by Elizabeth Townsend
'Today' host Hoda Kotb is getting the cocktail shaker ready for Jimmy Fallon, who is guest co-hosting the show's fourth hour with her tomorrow, Jan. 13. "I hear he's already placed his drink order," Kotb tells PopEater. "I can officially say that the 'Today' show will never be the same again, ever. Jimmy Fallon at the anchor desk with me? Can you imagine? I cannot wait -- so buckle up!"...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'
- Tom Hiddleston wrote an email to Joss Whedon and it's predictably charming
- Russell Brand Slams Sean Hannity After Watching Segment on Gaza Conflict—Watch Now!
- Orlando Bloom Spends Time With Ex-Wife of Miranda Kerr's Rumored Boyfriend Leading Up to Justin Bieber Fight
- Jason Derulo Expresses Sympathy for Robin Thicke: ''When Somebody's Desperate, They're Desperate''