Posts with tag "Today"
- Posted Jul 9th 2010 at 06:31 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
After a meeting with gay and lesbian activists on Thursday, NBC's 'Today' show said it is changing the rules for its annual wedding contest to allow same-sex couples to apply for a ceremony conducted on morning TV. NBC extended the deadline for applications until Monday. Already thousands of couples have expressed interest in the on-air wedding, which the top-rated morning show has sponsored for a...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 12:19 PM by Dino Sossi
Talk show guru Oprah Winfrey defended her decision to reveal the face of chimp attack victim Charla Nash on her show last week, revealing she considered blurring the image but decided against it. "There was great concern as to how to show the face, whether to show the face, and how to do it," Oprah shared on friend Gayle King's Sirius Radio show late last week. "And I finally thought that she...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 09:54 AM by PopEater Staff
For this year's costume party, 'Today' traveled to a galaxy far, far away for inspiration. Why 'Star Wars'? As Yoda would say: Dwell on the logic you mustn't. Just enjoy the ridiculousness of this most beloved annual tradition of watching Matt Lauer and company acting silly. Working with George Lucas, the gang gussied up in elaborate costumes -- surrounded by Stormtroopers and huge set pieces...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Balloons Released at Oklahoma Father's Grave Travel 25 Miles Back to His Widow and Daughter
- Taraji P. Henson's Lip Sync Battle Secret Weapon? Mary J. Blige!
- Gwen and Gavin's Most Memorable Couple Style Moments: Here's What We're Gonna Miss
- Designer Arnold Scaasi dies at 85
- Tyra Banks: Stick a fork in 'America's Next Top Model,' it's done
- Zooey Deschanel announces marriage and birth of baby daughter
- Snooki Plumps Her Lips, Says Enhancing Her Pout Makes Her "Feel Better"—See the Pic!
- Jason Segel Ate ''2 Hot Pockets Every 3 Hours'' to Pack on 40 Pounds for New Movie: Watch Now
- Karlie Kloss Fronts Both Glamour & Flare's September Issues—Plus, See More September 2015 Covers!