Posts with tag "TodayShow"
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 09:58 AM by Rob Shuter
Matt Lauer may have some competition when it comes to being the hunkiest fella on morning television, as George Stephanopoulos is making sure he's in tip-top form to add some sex appeal to 'Good Morning America' ... should he join up. In other news, Gwyneth Paltrow is giving pals the gift of intestinal cleanliness for the holidays. All that good stuff, plus why the Tiger Woods magazine cycle is...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 10:27 AM by PopEater Staff
In the never-ending feud between Al Roker and PopEater pals Heidi and Spencer Pratt, the 'Today' meteorologist and personality isn't going down without a fight. In fact, he's got his guns blazing once again, tearing into the fame-cherishing 'Hills' couple during an interview with Obsessedtv.com's Samantha Ettus. In the interview, Roker declares that Spencer and Heidi "haven't done anything and...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 07:56 AM by PopEater Staff
After recent reports say 'Family Ties' mom Meredith Baxter was spotted on a gay cruise, the actress is coming clean on 'Today,' saying: "I want to say I'm a lesbian, and it was a later-in-life recognition." In an interview with Matt Lauer, Baxter -- who has been married three times and has five children -- says she figured out her sexuality seven years ago. ...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 12:19 PM by Dino Sossi
Talk show guru Oprah Winfrey defended her decision to reveal the face of chimp attack victim Charla Nash on her show last week, revealing she considered blurring the image but decided against it. "There was great concern as to how to show the face, whether to show the face, and how to do it," Oprah shared on friend Gayle King's Sirius Radio show late last week. "And I finally thought that she...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 11:35 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'LeToya Luckett,' 'Twilight Barbie,' and 'Kendra Jade Rossi,' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 09:54 AM by PopEater Staff
For this year's costume party, 'Today' traveled to a galaxy far, far away for inspiration. Why 'Star Wars'? As Yoda would say: Dwell on the logic you mustn't. Just enjoy the ridiculousness of this most beloved annual tradition of watching Matt Lauer and company acting silly. Working with George Lucas, the gang gussied up in elaborate costumes -- surrounded by Stormtroopers and huge set pieces...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 10:10 AM by Marc Schneider
With one comment, "Balloon Boy" Falcon Heene unwittingly added to speculation that his disappearance and non-balloon ride were designed by his parents to bring attention to the family, who have gained national notoriety for twice appearing on 'Wife Swap.' During an interview with CNN on Thursday night, Wolf Blitzer asked the 6-year-old boy why he hadn't responded to shouts of his name when he...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
With friends like Al Roker, who needs enemies... In response to David Letterman's scandal over at CBS, NBC has revealed its own sexy past involving 'Today' show co-anchor Meredith Vieira. Jay Leno, the host of 'The Jay Leno Show', played a series of clips showing Vieira's early days in broadcasting. He ended with the most revealing -- a fully-exposed (photoshopped, of course) still of the...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 10:07 AM by PopEater Staff
Al Roker was left looking pretty small when taking his place next to 8 foot 1 inch Sultan Kosen, the world's tallest man, during his visit to 'The Today Show' on Monday. The 27-year-old Kosen was visiting the morning show to promote the latest edition of the Guinness Book of World Records. Roker grabbed some time with Kosen backstage and immediately posted this shot onto his Twitter account....
- Posted Sep 14th 2009 at 08:09 AM by PopEater Staff
Megan Fox keeps with her tradition of not letting an interview go by without producing a head-scratching quote. In what's sure to make Meryl Streep sit up and take notice, Fox tells Matt Lauer on 'The Today Show' that women in Hollywood have insecurities driving them to succeed. See the Interview and Fox Maneater Clips After the Jump ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jackie Chan 'Sad and Disappointed' After Son Detained in Drug Crackdown
- Leo! Jared! Brody! Three Hot Guy Facial Hair Situations We Must Talk About (PHOTOS)
- Move Over, Garth! Trisha Yearwood Announces a Comeback of Her Own
- Elizabeth Vargas and husband split, report says
- Billy Crystal to present Emmy Awards tribute to Robin Williams
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural
- Watch Norm Lewis as Broadway's first African-American ?Phantom'
- Emma Stone to make Broadway debut in ?Cabaret'
- ?Pretty Little Liars' actors star in a short film about cults
- Liam Hemsworth, Pregnant Hayden Panettiere and (Gasp!) Anna Wintour Do the Ice Bucket Challenge, Actress Nominates Her Unborn Child
- Here Is Every Character Taylor Swift Has Played in Her Music Videos, From "Band Geek" to "Stalker"
- Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez Break Up After Summer Fling, Actress Posts Cryptic Message About "Unconditional Love"