Posts with tag "Tom Colicchio"
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 03:15 AM by Christo Varghese
'Top Chef' head judge and mentor Tom Colicchio welcomed his third son on Tuesday. Colicchio posted a message on Twitter that said his wife Lori Silverbush gave birth to son Mateo Lev Colicchio on Tuesday at 12:11PM in New York City. He also said that the baby weighed 7.9 pounds. PEOPLE reports that the mother and new baby are both doing well, according to a rep for the couple. Mateo is Co...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 05:00 AM by Steven Avalos
Since the beginning of time, or at least television, celebrities have attached their faces to an endless assortment of products, goods and services. The most entertaining results? Celebrity food endorsements, of course! Whether dancing through the streets in celebration of a state-of-the-art burger or sharing some pizza over the fall of communist Russia, celebrities have got you covered. We've ope...
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 09:11 AM by Nicki Gostin
Wednesday night in New York City, American Express partnered with 'Top Chef' master Tom Colicchio and John Legend to present an intimate performance by the soul singer at Colicchio's restaurant Craftsteak. It was just hours before the exciting finale of 'Top Chef,' so unless he wanted to "be fined up to a million dollars and sent to jail," Colicchio politely declined PopEater's plea to reveal who ...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 03:11 PM by PopEater Staff
'Top Chef' judge Tom Colicchio is on a culinary campaign trail to promote Eat Tastefully -- a plan to enjoy what you eat without sacrificing great taste or style. PopEater had the chance to catch up with him at the Diet Coke Pop-Up Kitchen, which is open from Sept. 25 - Oct. 4 at 3 W. 57th Street in Manhattan. During our visit, Colicchio discussed 'Top Chef,' his frequent charity work and even ...
- Posted Aug 11th 2009 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
In the wake of Paula Abdul's will-she-or-won't she departure from 'American Idol,' we've come to really embrace the qualities that made her such a great judge to have around. She was sweet, spunky, and reliably hilarious (intentional or otherwise). We've discussed how Abdul might fare on other reality competition programs, but the truth is, there are plenty of judges with equally wonderful, if not...
- Posted Aug 4th 2009 at 01:37 PM by PopEater Staff
Tom Colicchio's wife Lori Silverbush gave birth to the couple's first child together -- a son named Luka Bodhi Colicchio -- on Aug. 1. "They're doing great!" a rep for Bravo tells PEOPLE of the 'Top Chef' judge and his family....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Meet the First Kid in the World to Receive a Double Hand Transplant: 'I Want to Swing on Monkey Bars!'
- Ellie Kemper on Jon Hamm Being Her High School Drama Teacher: 'He Was Not Ugly'
- What Time Are Lines At Your Grocery Store the Shortest? Google's New Feature Knows the Answer
- Keith Richards documentary, solo album debut same day
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen pondering 'Fuller House' role, Netflix boss says
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck
- This Game of Thrones Casualty Just Joked About Her Death Way Too Soon...And It Is Not OK!
- Girl Who Has to Choose Between Holding a Toddler and Catching the Bouquet Chooses Poorly
- The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Reveals Why She Dumped Nick Mid-Proposal: "I Didn't Really Want To"