Posts with tag "Tom Colicchio"
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 03:15 AM by Christo Varghese
'Top Chef' head judge and mentor Tom Colicchio welcomed his third son on Tuesday. Colicchio posted a message on Twitter that said his wife Lori Silverbush gave birth to son Mateo Lev Colicchio on Tuesday at 12:11PM in New York City. He also said that the baby weighed 7.9 pounds. PEOPLE reports that the mother and new baby are both doing well, according to a rep for the couple. Mateo is...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 05:00 AM by Steven Avalos
Since the beginning of time, or at least television, celebrities have attached their faces to an endless assortment of products, goods and services. The most entertaining results? Celebrity food endorsements, of course! Whether dancing through the streets in celebration of a state-of-the-art burger or sharing some pizza over the fall of communist Russia, celebrities have got you covered. We've...
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 09:11 AM by Nicki Gostin
Wednesday night in New York City, American Express partnered with 'Top Chef' master Tom Colicchio and John Legend to present an intimate performance by the soul singer at Colicchio's restaurant Craftsteak. It was just hours before the exciting finale of 'Top Chef,' so unless he wanted to "be fined up to a million dollars and sent to jail," Colicchio politely declined PopEater's plea to reveal who...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 03:11 PM by PopEater Staff
'Top Chef' judge Tom Colicchio is on a culinary campaign trail to promote Eat Tastefully -- a plan to enjoy what you eat without sacrificing great taste or style. PopEater had the chance to catch up with him at the Diet Coke Pop-Up Kitchen, which is open from Sept. 25 - Oct. 4 at 3 W. 57th Street in Manhattan. During our visit, Colicchio discussed 'Top Chef,' his frequent charity work and even...
- Posted Aug 11th 2009 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
In the wake of Paula Abdul's will-she-or-won't she departure from 'American Idol,' we've come to really embrace the qualities that made her such a great judge to have around. She was sweet, spunky, and reliably hilarious (intentional or otherwise). We've discussed how Abdul might fare on other reality competition programs, but the truth is, there are plenty of judges with equally wonderful, if not...
- Posted Aug 4th 2009 at 01:37 PM by PopEater Staff
Tom Colicchio's wife Lori Silverbush gave birth to the couple's first child together -- a son named Luka Bodhi Colicchio -- on Aug. 1. "They're doing great!" a rep for Bravo tells PEOPLE of the 'Top Chef' judge and his family....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shia LaBeouf Explains His Existential Crisis, How Finding God 'Saved' Him
- Jenny Slate Talks Marcel the Shell's New Video and Children's Book
- With Accused Killer in Jail, Oklahoma Town Mourns His Murdered Parents and Sister
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Perfect Match! Leonardo DiCaprio and Girlfriend Toni Garrn Enjoy Romantic Tennis Match—Watch Now!
- Diane von Furstenberg Hangs Out With Jessica Alba, Selena Gomez and More—See DVF's Famous Friends!
- Katy Perry's Birthday Week Is Already Amazing: Singer's Dream of Getting Her Name on the Shakey's Sign Comes True!