Posts with tag "TomBrady"
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 07:29 AM by PopEater Staff
Supermodel Gisele Bündchen may not be getting much sleep since giving birth to her first child, Benjamin, with husband Tom Brady in December, but she isn't sweating it. She tells Brazil's Folha de Sao Paulo newspaper (via PEOPLE) that "I haven't slept much," admitting she's up at all hours breast-feeding. "It is really tiring, but it's such a special moment that I am enjoying it to the...
- Posted Dec 27th 2009 at 11:00 PM by Bruce Haring
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and New England Patriots perennial Pro Bowl quarterback Tom Brady's new baby makes us ponder the ultimate question: What other famous people should mate and produce a powerful super-child? A few drinks later, here are our celebrity candidates for gene-pool enhancement: Mr. T / Jennifer Aniston - The soft, put-upon and long-suffering girlfriend reputation that...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 05:31 PM by PopEater Staff
Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady welcomed their first son together earlier this month, and according to report in PEOPLE, the little boy finally has a name. The supermodel posted a message on her website reading: "I am living a very special moment in my life, Benjamin is a blessing and I could not be happier."...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 11:40 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Splitsville -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Angelina Jolie
Tiger Woods might have to change his passport to Tigre Woods (French for Tiger), because Naughty But Nice is exclusively reporting that the devastated golf pro is pondering a move to France thanks to the country's media rules. Tiger, like other celebs who are ducked out in the land of cheese and wine, hopes that these regulations will help him lay low while his cocktail waitress shenanigans...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 01:50 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Danny Cahill," "Snow Blower," "Tiger Woods Congressional Gold Medal," and "Tyler Perry's Mother" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin'...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 09:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady have welcomed their first son together. According to PEOPLE, the supermodel has given birth, but no details were made available. This is the first child for Bundchen, but second for Brady. The Patriots quarterback has a 2-year-old son with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan....
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
GQ.com has named their men of the year and among the illustrious honorees are Tom Brady, Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms of 'The Hangover,' Chris Pine, Clint Eastwood and President Barack Obama. Check Out Their Individual Covers Below and See GQ.com for the Rest ...
- Posted Sep 12th 2009 at 08:22 AM by PopEater Staff
Although pretty much everyone knows by now, Tom Brady has finally spoken publicly about his wife Gisele Bundchen's pregnancy. The quarterback tells ESPN's Chris Berman that the supermodel is due in December with the couple's first child together, PEOPLE reports. Brady also has a son with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan. What won't Brady do for Gisele while she's knocked up? Read More...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Weeds Star Mary-Louise Parker: I Talk to My Kids About Drugs a Lot
- Harley Pasternak: 5 Easy Moves You Should Do at the Gym
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Dine Out at Robert De Niro's Tribeca Eatery
- The troubled and talented Lindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan's list of ex-lovers revealed, report claims
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Overthinking the inscrutable ?Mad Men' season 7 photos ? THEORIES
- Barack and Michelle Obama's greatest pop culture moments ? VIDEO