Posts with tag "TomCruise"
- Posted Feb 17th 2010 at 09:44 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Try to contain your rage when you read this one. According to the UK publication NOW, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' daughter Suri Cruise has been photographed with her own $850 handbag. The three-year-old clutched the Salvatore Ferragamo Sofia bag while boarding a helicopter with her parents in the Caribbean....
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 01:51 PM by Amber James
While promoting his new film 'Edge of Darkness' this week, Mel Gibson called one reporter an "a**hole" after he was asked to answer questions about his notorious drunken, anti-semitic tirade. Then, Gibson had a repeat outburt less than a week later when KTLA Los Angeles reporter Sam Rubin asked if his absence from the big screen had anything to do with his DUI arrest. Cue angry flip out. Of...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 02:00 AM by Rob Shuter
It's holiday time for the Cruise family, and Papa Tom is getting a sweet new Santa suit this year! It seems that his terrific wife Katie Holmes wasn't happy with Cruise's current Santa Claus duds. How cute! All that, plus more on Jake Gyllenhaal's holiday plans and a big, fat, Naughty But Nice thank you to the glorious PopEater readers. Muah!...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 12:02 PM by PopEater Staff
While that one wacky news station swears that they report and you decide, PopEater really lives up to the mantra. Last week, we asked you to choose from our lot of six megastars who would earn the title 'Celebrity of the Decade.' We laid out our reasoning for why each celebrity was nominated, but in the end, you chose Britney Spears over Angelina Jolie as the most important celebrity of the...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 10:48 AM by Bryan Alexander
David Beckham is used to playing soccer in front of thousands of cheering fans without one trace of performance anxiety, but game night with his celebrity friends? That's a different story. The soccer stud admits he hates it when his pals Eva Longoria Parker and Tony Parker insist on playing after-dinner party games at their famous Hollywood dinner parties -- which often include singing...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 01:37 PM by Scott Harris
In Hollywood, people are often judged less by the content of their character and more by the content of their wallet. Stars have taken to buying up ever more ostentatious items in order to best display their wealth for all to see. Jay Leno, for instance, owns a fleet of rare and vintage automobiles. John Travolta doesn't just own his own jet, he owns a Boeing 707. And Oprah Winfrey? Well, Oprah...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 09:35 AM by PopEater Staff
In an interview with BBC personality Andrew Marr, Nicole Kidman refused to talk about Scientology when asked about the controversial religion. "One of the thing, you haven't talked about before ... Scientology, it is, a lot of people would say, a bullying cult," Marr said to Kidman. "I'm here to publicize 'Nine,'" Kidman responded. Watch It Happen ...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 07:44 AM by Mike Hess
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories -
- Angelina Jolie -
- Britney Spears
Just who is the celebrity of the decade? Oh, the choices! We could go on forever, and while many A-listers have been nothing short of astounding -- be it in their craft or just in terms of overall presence and behavior -- over the last 10 years, we had to narrow it down to six for sanity's sake. So, PopEater is asking you, our fine readers: Which celebrity made the most impact in the 2000s?...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 09:56 AM by PopEater Staff
Yesterday, we wanted to know who your favorite male and female star is. Today, we're asking who the favorite couple and most overexposed couple are. Do Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes top your list of fave celebrity couples? Are Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag the most overexposed? Tell Us in the Polls ...
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 08:13 AM by PopEater Staff
While visiting her father on set in Seville, Spain, Suri Cruise dressed up like a flamenco dancer. Photographers snapped the 3-year-old in a pink flamenco dress when she was with Tom Cruise on the set of his new movie, 'Knight and Day,' on Dec. 6. It looks like Suri does want to be a dancer. Mom Katie Holmes recently told Access Hollywood that her daughter's high heels were simply ballroom...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Happy Birthday, Kelly Clarkson! Make a Sangria Mocktail in Honor of the Star
- William & Kate Rise at Dawn to Honor War Veterans
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Behind-The-Scenes Books
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO