Posts with tag "TommyDavis"
- Posted Dec 24th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
Could you imagine The Beatles storming out of an interview on 'The Ed Sullivan Show'? During the golden years of television, it would have been an unfathomable act. Today the parameters of social decorum are barely visible. Any topic or question is up for discussion, and the public feels a sense of entitlement to know the inner-most secrets of celebrity life. Long are the days of politely refusing...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
The Church of Scientology is taking a beating today. First, former member Paul Haggis wrote a scathing letter renouncing the religion, and now a video of spokesman Tommy Davis walking out of an interview with Martin Bashir on 'Nightline,' is making the rounds on the Internet. Davis was offended when Bashir asked questions about the popular celebrity religion's beliefs. Watch Freakout @ 3:40...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 07:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Oscar-winning director Paul Haggis has had enough of Scientology, and he enumerated his reasons for abandoning the celebrity-riddled religion in a scathing letter to Church of Scientology's Celebrity Centre leader Tommy Davis. Roger Friedman of The Hollywood Reporter broke the story, pointing to the main cause of Haggis' angry departure: Scientology's support of Proposition 8 in California...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Addresses Cheating Rumors During Las Vegas Show
- See How Stars Spent Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Family Wedding Album Appears in PEOPLE
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Face Major Baby Drama—See the #RichKids of Beverly Hills Recap!
- Melissa Rivers Remains Focused on Joan Rivers' Road to Recovery, Is "Keeping Everyone Together"
- Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West a Book of Selfies as a Wedding Gift—See the KUWTK Season Finale Recap!