Posts with tag "TommyDavis"
- Posted Dec 24th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
Could you imagine The Beatles storming out of an interview on 'The Ed Sullivan Show'? During the golden years of television, it would have been an unfathomable act. Today the parameters of social decorum are barely visible. Any topic or question is up for discussion, and the public feels a sense of entitlement to know the inner-most secrets of celebrity life. Long are the days of politely refusing...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
The Church of Scientology is taking a beating today. First, former member Paul Haggis wrote a scathing letter renouncing the religion, and now a video of spokesman Tommy Davis walking out of an interview with Martin Bashir on 'Nightline,' is making the rounds on the Internet. Davis was offended when Bashir asked questions about the popular celebrity religion's beliefs. Watch Freakout @ 3:40 ...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 07:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Oscar-winning director Paul Haggis has had enough of Scientology, and he enumerated his reasons for abandoning the celebrity-riddled religion in a scathing letter to Church of Scientology's Celebrity Centre leader Tommy Davis. Roger Friedman of The Hollywood Reporter broke the story, pointing to the main cause of Haggis' angry departure: Scientology's support of Proposition 8 in California ban...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
- Hillary Scott on Lady Antebellum's Tour Bus Fire: It's 'Nothing Compared to What It Could Have Been'
- Jill (Duggar) and Derick Dillard: Israel David's Birth Brought Us Closer Together
- 'Star Wars' design team teases themes, inspirations behind 'The Force Awakens'
- Blake Shelton thinks Luke Bryan would be good judge on 'The Voice'
- 'Anne of Green Gables' actor Jonathan Crombie dies at 48
- Miley Cyrus Can't Stop Changing Her Look at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony, Admits She ''Wanted to Have Sex" With Joan Jett
- Reggie Bush and Lilit Avagyan Are Expecting a Baby Boy! Get the Latest on the "Overjoyed and Happy" Couple
- Who Does the Outlander Cast "Ship"? Sam Heughan, Caitriona Balfe and More Reveal the Couples They Love