Posts with tag "Tony Curtis"
- Posted Oct 4th 2010 at 05:28 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Tony Curtis was buried Monday with a melange of his favorite possessions - a Stetson hat, an Armani scarf, driving gloves, an iPhone and a copy of his favorite novel, "Anthony Adverse," a book that inspired his celebrity name and launched a robust film career that spanned decades and genres. The 85-year-old Oscar-nominated actor who starred in such films as "The Defiant Ones" and "Some Like It ...
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 05:12 PM by Nicki Gostin
Tony Curtis, who was born in The Bronx with the more prosaic name Bernie Schwartz, was the epitome of old school movie star. He had matinee looks and casting agents nicknamed him 'ice cream face' because of his smooth complexion. He also had a tempestuous personal life -- and a notorious way with the ladies -- that made for great copy. Early on in his career he began a brief relationship with a...
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 11:10 AM by Moviefone Editors
Following the death of Hollywood icon Tony Curtis, we turn to our friends at Moviefone to look over screen highlights from his long and legendary career. Check them out below and tell us your favorite Curtis movie moment on our Facebook page....
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 06:58 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Tony Curtis, the Bronx tailor's son who became a 1950s movie heartthrob and then a respected actor with such films as 'Sweet Smell of Success,' ''The Defiant Ones' and 'Some Like It Hot,' died last night in Las Vegas. He was 85. Curtis died of a cardiac arrest at 9:25 p.m. MDT Wednesday at his home, Clark County Coroner Mike Murphy said. Estranged daughter Jamie Lee Curtis, a child of his the a...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 10:11 AM by PopEater Staff
Actor Tony Curtis is reportedly dropping a major bombshell in his new memoir, claiming that screen icon and his 'Some Like It Hot' co-star Marilyn Monroe miscarried his child while the two were both married to other people. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Two New Faces Are Joining The Real Housewives of Orange County
- Rodrigo Alves Has Spent More than $250,000 to Look Like a Real-Life Ken Doll
- Courtney Love Guest Stars on Empire - and She Looks Incredible!
- Bruce Jenner's changing look
- Nick Jonas is sick of looking at his Flaunt magazine photoshoot
- Keira Knightley: I'm a spelling error
- President Barack Obama Proves He Has Plenty of "Uptown Funk" While Singing Bruno Mars' Hit Single
- Lara Bingle's Baby Bump Makes Its Debut—See the Pic!
- Rest Easy, Jeff Bridges' Sleeping Tapes Album Is Here and There's a Super Bowl Commercial to Go With It: Watch the Teaser!