Posts with tag "Tony Hawk"
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 02:35 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Highbrow -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Celebenomics With Jo Piazza
In the decade since Tony Hawk became a household name and a global business brand spawned by a successful video game franchise, the skateboarder has inspired dozens of imitators hoping to build their passion into their business. So far none of them have reached Hawk-level fame or fortune. So what's the secret ingredient to getting to Tony Hawk-level success. "Authenticity. I think you have to ...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 10:44 AM by Zach Dionne
Tony Hawk recently ended his third marriage and now he's got a new lady -- his best friend Matt Goodman's wife. What's more surprising is that Goodman has no qualms about the situation. "I know people will think it is strange but I'm totally cool with it," Goodman tells RadarOnline.com of the 42-year-old skateboarding legend's romance with Cathy, whom he is now estranged from. Hawk just ...
- Posted Feb 7th 2011 at 04:15 PM by Sarah Crow
Skateboarding legend Tony Hawk is ending his 5-year marriage to third wife Lhotse Merriam, PEOPLE reports. Hawk filed for divorce in North San Diego County, Calif., on Friday. The couple, who have one daughter together, 3-year-old Kadence Clover Hawk, issued a joint statement regarding their decision. "We remain deeply committed and loving parents to our daughter, and out of respect for ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Father of Evelyn Lozada's Baby Is...
- Heidi Klum Won't Have Plastic Surgery Because 'I've Been Too Scared'
- Do Blondes Have More Fun? Kate Mara's About to Find Out
- Actors who played real people
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- 'Family Guy's' Brian coming back in upcoming episode?
- ?Sound of Music Live!': The original film's Von Trapp children respond
- ?Vampire Diaries' actress Candice Accola stars in The Fray's ?Love Don't Die' video, kisses fiance Joe King ? VIDEO
- Paris Hilton slams fake Nelson Mandela tweet: ?Get a life and stop talking about mine'