Posts with tag "Tony Hawk"
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 02:35 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Highbrow -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Celebenomics With Jo Piazza
In the decade since Tony Hawk became a household name and a global business brand spawned by a successful video game franchise, the skateboarder has inspired dozens of imitators hoping to build their passion into their business. So far none of them have reached Hawk-level fame or fortune. So what's the secret ingredient to getting to Tony Hawk-level success. "Authenticity. I think you have to b...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 10:44 AM by Zach Dionne
Tony Hawk recently ended his third marriage and now he's got a new lady -- his best friend Matt Goodman's wife. What's more surprising is that Goodman has no qualms about the situation. "I know people will think it is strange but I'm totally cool with it," Goodman tells RadarOnline.com of the 42-year-old skateboarding legend's romance with Cathy, whom he is now estranged from. Hawk just file...
- Posted Feb 7th 2011 at 04:15 PM by Sarah Crow
Skateboarding legend Tony Hawk is ending his 5-year marriage to third wife Lhotse Merriam, PEOPLE reports. Hawk filed for divorce in North San Diego County, Calif., on Friday. The couple, who have one daughter together, 3-year-old Kadence Clover Hawk, issued a joint statement regarding their decision. "We remain deeply committed and loving parents to our daughter, and out of respect for t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Who Paired Up, Who Broke Down - and Who Went to the Hospital
- Jillian Michaels' 4 Easy Secrets to a Sexy Beach Body
- I Am Cait Recap: Caitlyn Jenner Isn't Ready to 'Expose' Herself in a Swimsuit
- 'Mission: Impossible' climbs to No. 1, 'Vacation' is a bust
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- True Detective Finally Gets Busy, Bloody, and Downright Nuts As Someone Actually Dies
- Dave Annable's Wife Odette Celebrates Second Baby Shower in One Week: "I Feel So Blessed"
- Bachelor in Paradise is Back and Full of Tears: Who's Falling For Who After One Episode?