Posts with tag "ToolAcademy"
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 11:50 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Kylie Bisutti," "Kalika Moquin," "Jaimee Grubbs" and "Roy Jones Jr." are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 01:51 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Videos -
- Hottest Stories
If life were a golf metaphor, Tiger Woods is deep in the rough, as more women are coming forward claiming they've had affairs with the golf legend. Several women have come forward to national media outlets saying they've been sexually involved with the married Woods, RadarOnline is reporting. According to Radar, "explosive" voicemails from one of the women to Woods are being shopped around --...
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 03:06 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Hop out of your tanning bed and grab your bros, VH1's reform school for the relationship challenged, 'Tool Academy,' is returning for a second season on August 30th at 9 PM. With a whole new slew of tribal tattoos and hair gel enthusiasts on her client list, therapist Trina Dolenz sat down for a session with PopEater to advise on what being a tool really means, celebrity tools and who in Hollywood...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Third Victim in Washington School Shooting Dies
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!