Posts with tag "ToolAcademy"
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 11:50 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Kylie Bisutti," "Kalika Moquin," "Jaimee Grubbs" and "Roy Jones Jr." are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 01:51 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Videos -
- Hottest Stories
If life were a golf metaphor, Tiger Woods is deep in the rough, as more women are coming forward claiming they've had affairs with the golf legend. Several women have come forward to national media outlets saying they've been sexually involved with the married Woods, RadarOnline is reporting. According to Radar, "explosive" voicemails from one of the women to Woods are being shopped around -- a...
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 03:06 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Hop out of your tanning bed and grab your bros, VH1's reform school for the relationship challenged, 'Tool Academy,' is returning for a second season on August 30th at 9 PM. With a whole new slew of tribal tattoos and hair gel enthusiasts on her client list, therapist Trina Dolenz sat down for a session with PopEater to advise on what being a tool really means, celebrity tools and who in Hollywood...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing with the Stars Recap: America's Choice Results Are Revealed
- Real Housewives of New York Recap: Bethenny Frankel Dishes Out Some Tough Business Advice to Sonja Morgan
- Ashton Kutcher Surprises His Mom with a Home Remodel for Mother's Day
- Kim Kardashian nearly nude at 2015 Met Gala, as is Beyonce
- Wheelchair-bound 'Price Is Right' contestant wins treadmill
- Tiger Woods losing sleep over Lindsey Vonn split, father's death
- Lady Gaga Sticks Up for Justin Bieber Once and for All: "He Really Has a Sweetness to Him"
- Happy Birthday, Danielle Fishel! 10 Life Lessons We Learned From Topanga and Boy Meets World
- Anna Kendrick Says ''What the F--k'' to Gender Bias in Hollywood: ''The Only Explanation Is There Are So Many Talented Girls''