Posts with tag "ToriSpelling"
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 12:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Presenting Tori Spelling, children's book author. According to EW.com, the actress-turned-reality star-turned-author will pen her first children's book, titled 'Presenting ... Tallulah.' The book -- which hits stands on Sept. 21 -- follows a young girl who is "constantly told what not to do." As the report indicates, the cover, illustrated by Vanessa Brantley Netwon, bears a striking resembl...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 04:41 PM by Maggie Coughlan
'Beverly Hills: 90210' sweetheart turned doting mom, Tori Spelling, is no stranger to multitasking. Her daily agenda includes balancing a family, a reality show, a jewelry line and a children's clothing line ... and along the way, she found the time to pen two best-selling books. It seemed only natural when the constantly on-the-go mother of two paired up with eBay's Mobile Boutique at Hollywood &...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 10:13 AM by PopEater Staff
Candy Spelling and her famous daughter Tori have thawed their icy relationship, the matriarch said in a series of interviews this week. At a panel for the E! reality series 'Bank of Hollywood' on Wednesday, the elder Spelling revealed she was communicating with her daughter and has spent time with Tori's two children, including a first-time visit with toddler Stella. In a chat with Usmagazine.c...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Amy Wilkinson
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Movie News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt
The he-said/she-said between actress Lindsay Lohan and father Michael Lohan reached a fever pitch this past week as Lindsay took to Twitter to vent her frustrations with dear old dad. "My father is a lunatic and doesn't even deserve such a title since he's never been around in my life other than when he'd threaten me and my family," she wrote. Michael certainly hasn't been mum in this war or wo...
- Posted Oct 10th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
What other celebrities are the tabloids dishing on this week? Find Out Inside...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 01:02 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Chris Brown, Tori Spelling and Billy Ray Cyrus are doing today -- in 140 characters or less......
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 06:34 AM by PopEater Staff
'Home Sweet Hollywood' star Tori Spelling has been hospitalized with severe stomach pains, Usmagazine.com reports. "Tori went to the hospital last night for abdominal pain. They released her last night," her rep said Tuesday. "She wasn't feeling better today so she returned to the hospital for more tests." ...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2009 at 07:27 AM by PopEater Staff
Tori Spelling isn't taking the latest nasty tabloid tale about her sitting down. No, she's grabbing her BlackBerry and telling her Twitter followers to ignore the "lies" contained in a new Star magazine article about her marriage to Dean McDermott. In the article, Michael Olifiers, a "friend" of McDermott's claims Dean is only with Tori "for the money and the fame" and sees her as a "ticket" to...
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 07:53 AM by PopEater Staff
The feud between '90210' star Tori Spelling and her mother has been waged for months in the press, but Tori is ready to bury the hatchet once and for all. The daughter of Aaron and Candy Spelling recently told OK! magazine, "I definitely want to reconcile with my mother, but that's the wrong word. There's nothing that really happened that made us fight. It's just time, distance and media that have...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Have Mercy! Full House Is Officially Coming Back to TV
- We Covet This Homemade Star Wars Droid Intensely (VIDEO)
- Sia Performs in Colorful Tinsel Headdress Because She 'Forgot the Wig'
- 'Modern Family's' Julie Bowen sticks up for Sofia Vergara
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty to threatening to kill
- 'Full House' reboot on Netflix confirmed
- Lindsey Vonn Talks Dating Tiger Woods, Jokes She's a "Really Good Girlfriend" for Watching Golf—Watch Now!
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Seen Together for the First Time Since Their Wedding, Remain "Very Much in Love"
- What Will Royal Baby No. 2's Name Be? Vote Now!