Posts with tag "TorontoFashionWeek"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear anything...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Karlie Jessop of My Five Wives Shares Emotional Story of Premature Birth
- Central Park Cuteness: Manhattan Zoo Exhibits 2 Harbor Seals
- Emily Blunt: Parenting Is a 'Fear-Based Industry'
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- New Bill Cosby accuser said she blacked out for two days after comedian drugged her
- Stars without the warpaint
- A visual guide to (almost) everyone who showed up on the last ?Colbert Report'
- Chris Rock promises ?Top Five' is ?very Korean-friendly,' says ?The Interview' is already out