Posts with tag "TorontoFashionWeek"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear anything...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Arnold Schwarzenegger and James Corden Act Out His Films in Six Minutes
- Jimmy Fallon and Jack Black Star in Shot-for-Shot Remake of 'More Than Words' Video
- Cara Delevingne Accessorizes Her Met Gala Look with Tattoos: See Her Ink!
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Dancing With The Stars' recap: Rumer Willis rules with perfect scores
- 'Bachelor' Chris Soules reveals why Whitney didn't show at 'DWTS'