Posts with tag "TorontoFashionWeek"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Splits with Boyfriend David Lucado
- Dating Naked Couple Weds! Bride Reveals All the Details
- New Zack Morris: Unauthorized story 'a love letter' to Saved By The Bell
- Pregnant or burrito grande?
- Joan Rivers in intensive care, critical condition at hospital
- ?Rock Band' developer debuts a game for wannabe dream exorcists
- Poll: Which ?Walking Dead' magazine cover is your favorite?
- Mila Kunis Continues to Go to Yoga as Her Baby Bump Gets Bigger and Bigger
- Total Divas Star Ariane Andrew Dishes on Boyfriend Vincent: "Maybe We'll Have a Wedding in the Future"
- Miley Cyrus Poses Naked With a Bunch of Stuffed Animals for V Magazine—See the Racy Pics!