Posts with tag "TorontoFashionWeek2009"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear anything...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Hanna & Caleb's High Jinks Threaten Spencer & Toby's Relationship
- All About That Bump: Princess Kate's 'Glowing and Dainty' Pregnancy Look
- January Jones Wins 37th Birthday with Impressive Feast
- Drew Barrymore: I didn't really have parents
- Are Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello planning for kids?
- Taylor Swift to hackers: I don't have nudes
- Jessica Chobot previews 2015's most exciting releases, from ?No Man's Sky' to ?Mad Max'
- ?Grim Fandango' creator Tim Schafer on the adventure-game revival
- Gabrielle Union Recasts Bring It On, Reveals Surprise Dream Role and Talks Importance of Strengthening Her Own Brand
- Ariana Grande vs. Russell Wilson: Who Rocked a Seattle Seahawks Jersey Better? Find Out Whose Look the Quarterback's Teammates Prefer!
- Hugh Jackman's "Slightly Frozen" Puppy Is So Adorable After Surviving Snowmageddon—See the Cute Pics!