Posts with tag "TorontoZombieWalk"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What Was Kate's Nerve-Wracking Moment with the Scouts?
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, John Krasinski, Lisa Kudrow & More Added to PEOPLE Magazine Awards Line-Up!
- Agent Carter Is a Gun-Toting Super Spy in New Poster (PHOTO)
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question
- Mark Wahlberg's former bodyguard said actor should not be pardoned for assault
- The 6 most baffling TV holiday specials ever made
- Duck Dynasty's Willie Robertson ''Trying to Figure Out'' If People Are Born Gay: ''I'm Not the Judge. God's Gonna Be the Judge''
- Luke Grimes Teases Fifty Shades of Grey Secrets: Watch Now!
- Best of 2014: TV's Most Shocking Moments: Death, Strippers, Sexts, Revivals and More