Posts with tag "TorontoZombieWalk"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Adam West Shares His Thoughts on Ben Affleck as Batman
- From SI: Ray Rice's Wife Pleaded His Case After Domestic Violence Arrest
- Taylor Swift, Movie Star? The Giver Costar Jeff Bridges Weighs In
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Dee Snider using puppets to put his spin on Shakespeare in Broadway show
- Adam West explains Batman's little-known connection to Josh Brolin
- Morgan Freeman inhales helium and chats with Jimmy Fallon
- Kendall vs. Kylie Jenner: Who's More of a "Marriage Girl?"—Watch Now to Find Out!
- Jennifer Lopez and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Very "Affectionate" at Her 45th Birthday Dinner: All the Party Details!
- Miranda Kerr Claims It Takes Her 15 Minutes to Get Ready in the Morning