Posts with tag "TorontoZombieWalk2008"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul Walker Car Reached at Least 90 MPH Before Fatal Crash, Investigator Says
- Lindsey Vonn Cleared for Downhill Training
- Kris Jenner Posts 'Date Night' Photo with Ben Flajnik
- New documentary ?Tricked' illuminates disturbing human trafficking culture in the US
- Hugh Jackman's 'Wolverine' available just in time for the holidays
- Co-host of HGTV's 'Curb Appeal' dies in San Francisco motorcycle crash
- Leona Lewis Laughs Off Headline That Says She "Likes to Get Drunk and Trash Hotel Rooms"
- Justin Bieber Given Ultimatum by Australian Mayor to "Clean Up" His Graffiti
- Joe Jonas Admits He Doesn't Want to Be Compared to Justin Timberlake, Regrets Not Going to High School