Posts with tag "TorontoZombieWalk2008"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chelsea Handler Takes to Twitter to Deny Having Breast Implants
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Bill Cosby Accuser Jane Doe No. 2 Reveals Her Identity: 'I Decided to Speak My Truth'
- Glen Campbell's two oldest children fighting wife for control of affairs
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Ryan Reynolds' Hot Body Gets Taken Over by Ben Kingsley in Self/less Trailer: See the Clip!
- Kanye West Performs New Music During Surprise Concert at Koko in London—Watch!
- Whoa, There! Audrina Patridge Goes Braless and Comes So Close to a Wardrobe Malfunction—Take a Look!