Posts with tag "TorontoZombieWalk2009"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- OneRepublic and Dierks Bentley on CMT Crossroads: VIDEO
- PHOTO: Meet Shanola Hampton's Newborn Daughter
- See This/Skip That: From The Grand Budapest Hotel to Mr. Peabody & Sherman
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- Experts explain release of Justin Bieber's jail footage
- Dr. Burke returns to ?Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?
- Watch Lupita Nyong'o's old Kenyan soap ? VIDEO
- IDW to release Harlan Ellison's ?Star Trek' tale ?The City on the Edge of Tomorrow' as new graphic novel
- OMG! Justin Bieber Reunites With Selena Gomez After He Storms Out of Deposition—Get the Scoop!
- The Grand Budapest Hotel Review Roundup: Critics Praise New Wes Anderson Flick
- Isaiah Washington, Steve Carell, Jamie Dornan and 10 Other Stars Who Have Reprised Their Famous TV Roles