Posts with tag "TorontoZombieWalk2009"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Charlie Sheen wants to return to 'Two and a Half Men'
- Stars without the warpaint
- Report: Woman has surgery to get a third breast, hopes to become a TV star
- ?South Park' criticizes Washington Redskins owner with scathing promo
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Mariska Hargitay on Her Former SVU Partner: Chris Meloni Made Me Better
- New Girl Sneak Peek: Jess Tries Online Dating and It's Just as Hilariously Awkward as You'd Imagine
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Sneak Peek: Meredith Confronts Her Newly Discovered Half-Sister (Yes, Another One) and Things Get Ugly!