Posts with tag "TorontoZombieWalk2009"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'I Am Sure That Spencer Saved His Life': Wife of Fourth Paris Train Hero Thanks US Airman for Coming to Husband's Aid
- Watch a Sneak Peek of Queen Elizabeth on PBS's New In Their Own Words
- A #Winning Combination? Charlie Sheen Wants to Be Donald Trump's Vice President
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy Boobs Are Huge! See the Star's New Sexy Bikini Selfie and Try Not to Blush
- Judge Joe Brown Begins Jail Sentence for Contempt of Court After 2014 Courtroom Outburst
- Karrueche Tran's Booty Pic Drama: Chris Brown's Friend Posts Death Threat to Marques Houston for Commenting on Photo