Posts with tag "TorontoZombieWalk2009"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Holly Montag Welcomes a Son!
- Diane Keaton: I Want to Marry Channing Tatum
- We Tried the Taylor Swift Texting App & Things Got Weird
- Big Bird was almost on Challenger space shuttle, documentary reveals
- Leaked Sony emails reveal CEOs think female superheros are not profitable
- Fit model Sarah Stage shows off bikini body 3 weeks after popping out baby
- Salma Hayek Reveals Major Skincare Secrets, Says Bradley Cooper Is Hollywood's Most Eligible Bachelor!
- One of Our Favorite New Shows Just Got Renewed and We Couldn't Be More Psyched!
- Sofía Vergara Talks Living With Joe Manganiello, Wedding Date and What Makes Her "Suspicious"—Listen!