Posts with tag "TorontoZombieWalk2009"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Tom Hiddleston wrote an email to Joss Whedon and it's predictably charming
- Highlights from Daniel Radcliffe's first Comic-Con
- You're not making it through ?Sharknado 2? without our drinking game
- Tom Hiddleston Writes Thank You Letter to Joss Whedon for Loki's Role in The Avengers
- Penélope Cruz Clarifies Israeli-Palestinian Conflict Open Letter, Chrissy Teigen and Gal Gadot Also Weigh In
- Get Ready to Fall in Love With This Sexy Professional Bo Staffer (Yep, You Read That Right)