Posts with tag "TracyMorgan"
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 07:54 AM by PopEater Staff
Grizzwald Chapman, known to most as Tracy Morgan's massive and endearing sidekick on NBC's '30 Rock,' is in dire need of a kidney transplant, the actor has revealed during a taping of 'The Dr. Oz Show.' Chapman, just 35 years old, says he suffers from severe hypertension, which requires him to receive dialysis three times a week. 'Grizz' and His Pal Dot-Com in Action ...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 03:45 PM by Jo Piazza
Fans have been angry this week. First they stormed out of Britney Spears' Australian concert, upset with her lackluster performance and lip-synching to pre-recorded tracks. Then the Parents Television Council got their hackles up over the ultimately un-earth-shattering 'Gossip Girl' threesome episode that finally aired to a big OM-ZZZzzzzzz on Monday night. Even '30 Rock's' Tracy Morgan hasn't ...
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 07:46 AM by PopEater Staff
Tracy Morgan brought his brand irreverent humor to the upper-crusty confines of NYC's Carnegie Hall on Friday, but many fans were shocked and appalled by what they heard. According to the NY Daily News, the '30 Rock' star was "unspeakably filthy" throughout the show and inspired many customers to walk out in disgust. To be fair, Morgan made it clear who they paid to see: "You want the clean ...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 09:25 AM by Denise Warner
Tracy Morgan just wrote his first book, 'I Am the New Black.' And the star of upcoming films 'Death at a Funeral' and 'A Couple of Dicks,' stopped by to talk about that accomplishment. In part two of our interview (Catch Part One Here), the funnyman shares with us who would be his dream guest star on '30 Rock,' what he thinks about 'Saturday Night Live,' and how excited he is to perform stand ...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 03:38 PM by Denise Warner
'30 Rock' star Tracy Morgan released his autobiography entitled 'I Am the New Black,' which details his life growing up in the projects, his struggles with drug abuse, his father's death and his relationship with his mother, among many other personal revelations. The actor sat down to talk to PopEater about why he wrote the book, the challenges he faced and what he really thinks of former ...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 12:40 PM by Dino Sossi
Fame can be a b---h. One moment, as John Lennon once said, you're "more popular than Jesus." The next, no one is returning your calls. The transition from obscurity to popularity to invisibility can happen faster than a New York minute. And one place where that phenomenon has happened more often than most is at 'Saturday Night Live.' Some people quickly become big stars and then fizzle after they ...
- Posted Oct 14th 2009 at 01:20 PM by Dino Sossi
Come on Tracy. Tell us how you really feel. '30 Rock' star Tracy Morgan lambastes his old 'Saturday Night Live' castmates in his new book according to the New York Daily News. "None of the cast I came up with saw this future for me," reveals Morgan in 'I Am the New Black,' out next Tuesday. "All I have to say about that is, where's Chris Kattan now? Where's Cheri Oteri now? That b---- can't ...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 11:40 AM by Tom Ganjamie
With the news that Marlon Wayons will be playing comic great Richard Pryor in an upcoming biopic, we at PopEater starting thinking about what other actors should be cast as some of America's comic legends. Here are ten funny people and their young Hollywood counterparts. ...
- Posted Aug 8th 2009 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
The slow demise of Tracy Morgan's marriage to his high school sweetheart is one step closer to playing out. On Friday, the '30 Rock' star filed for divorce from his his wife of 23 years, Sabina, though it's believed the pair have been separated for about eight years. "Basically they were divorced without the paperwork," one friend told the NY Daily News. "It seems like he has had a different ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- New Wonder Woman Gal Gadot: Five Fast Facts
- Paul Walker Was the 'Happiest He'd Ever Been' as a Dad
- Simon Cowell's Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Finalizes Divorce
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- ?The Sound of Music': We rank every song
- Join us for ?The Sing-Off' and EW's Live Google Hangout!
- South Pole Hunks: See Prince Harry, Alexander Skarsgård and Dominic West's Hottest Pics
- Mariah Carey Rocks Two Diva Dresses for the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony: Which Works Best?
- Lea Michele on Having the Support of Her Glee Family: "I Love Everyone There So, So Very Much"