Posts with tag "TuckerMax"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 09:40 AM by Mike Hess
If there's two things the PopEater crew learned during blogger-turned-book-author-turned-filmmaker Tucker Max's visit to the offices, they are: 1. He's every bit as foul-mouthed, raunchy and cocky as he portrays himself to be in his stories and his new autobiographical movie 'I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell,' and 2. If you say he reminds you of Spencer Pratt, a pre-fight staredown is coming shortly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Walmart Claims Tracy Morgan Wasn't Wearing Seatbelt in Crash
- Who Was Sent Home on Dancing with the Stars?
- Sopranos Actor Federico Castelluccio Discovers a 17th-Century Painting Worth Millions
- Wal-Mart claims Tracy Morgan, fellow passengers weren't wearing seatbelts in crash
- Amanda Bynes arrested on DUI charge
- 'Django' actress says she didn't cooperate with police because of racial profiling at 16
- Chris Martin Visits Gwyneth Paltrow on Her Birthday—Plus, Find Out Who Attended Her Private Bash!
- Dancing With The Stars: Who Went Home? Plus, Find Out Who Got the First Perfect Score of the Season!
- Donald Trump Gets Pranked, Threatens Lawsuit After He Retweets Picture of British Serial Killers