Posts with tag "TuckerMax"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 09:40 AM by Mike Hess
If there's two things the PopEater crew learned during blogger-turned-book-author-turned-filmmaker Tucker Max's visit to the offices, they are: 1. He's every bit as foul-mouthed, raunchy and cocky as he portrays himself to be in his stories and his new autobiographical movie 'I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell,' and 2. If you say he reminds you of Spencer Pratt, a pre-fight staredown is coming shortly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- New Kids on the Block's Jonathan Knight Will Compete on The Amazing Race
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
- Sony defends decision to shelve release of 'The Interview,' saying studio 'had no choice'
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- This Guy Is Casually Hanging Out With Nicki Minaj's Naked Booty (Sorta)—See the Funny Pic!
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Welcome Another Baby Girl, Their Second Child Together—Check Out Her Name!
- So Anna Kendrick and Eddie Redmayne Used to Have a Thing for Animated Animals—and Liam Neeson Had the Hots for a Cartoon Too!