Posts with tag "TuckerMax"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 09:40 AM by Mike Hess
If there's two things the PopEater crew learned during blogger-turned-book-author-turned-filmmaker Tucker Max's visit to the offices, they are: 1. He's every bit as foul-mouthed, raunchy and cocky as he portrays himself to be in his stories and his new autobiographical movie 'I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell,' and 2. If you say he reminds you of Spencer Pratt, a pre-fight staredown is coming shortly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Make the Halloween Cookies the Obamas Gave to Trick-or-Treaters
- Noureen DeWulf: My Son's 'Telling Me from My Belly' He'll Play Hockey
- How Al Sharpton Dropped an Astounding 176 Lbs.
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers