Posts with tag "TuckerMax"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 09:40 AM by Mike Hess
If there's two things the PopEater crew learned during blogger-turned-book-author-turned-filmmaker Tucker Max's visit to the offices, they are: 1. He's every bit as foul-mouthed, raunchy and cocky as he portrays himself to be in his stories and his new autobiographical movie 'I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell,' and 2. If you say he reminds you of Spencer Pratt, a pre-fight staredown is coming shortly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- Orlando Bloom Dancing in Ibiza Is the Best Thing You'll See All Week—Watch This Video Now!
- Kim Kardashian, Justin Bieber, Kanye West and More Stars Flock to Ibiza for Summer Vacation
- Woman Uses Her Prosthetic Leg as a Weapon on Flight, Demands Cigarettes and a Parachute