Posts with tag "Turtleneck and Chain"
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Lonely Island, the self-proclaimed makers of "this fake rap sh*t" who've been on a boat, had sex and experimented with boxed gifts, are releasing their second full-length this week in the stylish form of 'Turtleneck & Chain.' Best title ever, or best title ever? PopEater sat down with the trio -- Akiva, Andy and Jorma -- and talked the intricacies of their writing process ("puff puff, pass"), ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Chelsea Handler Takes to Twitter to Deny Having Breast Implants
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Bill Murray to have cameo on new Rashida Jones' TV show
- Pharrell Williams says he did not copy Marvin Gaye's work for hit song
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Jenelle Evans' Fiancé Nathan Griffith Arrested For Domestic Violence
- Benji Madden Delivers the Sweetest Messages (and Cutest Puppy) to His "Bae" Cameron Diaz While On the Road
- This YouTube Star Can Sing "Uptown Funk" Beginning to End Using Family Guy Voices—Watch Now!