Posts with tag "Turtleneck and Chain"
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Lonely Island, the self-proclaimed makers of "this fake rap sh*t" who've been on a boat, had sex and experimented with boxed gifts, are releasing their second full-length this week in the stylish form of 'Turtleneck & Chain.' Best title ever, or best title ever? PopEater sat down with the trio -- Akiva, Andy and Jorma -- and talked the intricacies of their writing process ("puff puff, pass"), ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kourtney Kardashian Was 'Willing to Sacrifice' Relationship with Scott Disick for Their Kids, Says Source
- Woman Gunned Down by Mysterious Assailant in Seemingly Random Attack in Hollywood
- Florida State Quarterback Kicked Off Team After Video Surfaces Showing Him Punching Woman in the Face
- Bill Cosby admitted to drugging women to have sex, rape accusers say they are vindicated
- Back on? Katy Perry and John Mayer spotted together
- Shark Week heads to unexplored Cuban waters with new special
- Meet Former WWE Diva Barbie Blank, Style Guru Natalie Halcro and More Sexy Wives and Girlfriends of Sports Stars From E!'s WAGS
- 2015 Comic-Con: The Ultimate Movie Guide Starring Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lawrence and Star Wars
- Meg Ryan Looks Beautiful in Rare Public Appearance