Posts with tag "Turtleneck and Chain"
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Lonely Island, the self-proclaimed makers of "this fake rap sh*t" who've been on a boat, had sex and experimented with boxed gifts, are releasing their second full-length this week in the stylish form of 'Turtleneck & Chain.' Best title ever, or best title ever? PopEater sat down with the trio -- Akiva, Andy and Jorma -- and talked the intricacies of their writing process ("puff puff, pass"),...
Popeater Hot Topics
- AC/DC Guitarist Malcolm Young Is Ill, Taking Break from Band
- See Jenny McCarthy's Massive Engagement Ring!
- Harley Pasternak: How to Avoid Packing on Easter and Passover Pounds
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- Robin Roberts: Doctor said I had two years to live
- Report: Hollywood film writers still white guy club
- ?X-Men: Days of Future Past' trailer: A deep dive into the final ?X' preview
- ?American Idol LIVE!' to kick off 41-show concert tour in June
- Vice President Joe Biden Joins Instagram, Shows Off Trendy Aviator Shades
- Prince George Touches Down in Australia Sporting an Outfit Reminiscent of One Worn by Prince William—See the Pics!
- These Dogs, Who Were Rescued From Michael Vick's Fighting Ring, Will Make You Believe in Happy Endings