Posts with tag "Turtleneck and Chain"
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Lonely Island, the self-proclaimed makers of "this fake rap sh*t" who've been on a boat, had sex and experimented with boxed gifts, are releasing their second full-length this week in the stylish form of 'Turtleneck & Chain.' Best title ever, or best title ever? PopEater sat down with the trio -- Akiva, Andy and Jorma -- and talked the intricacies of their writing process ("puff puff, pass"),...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Madonna's Son Is Ready to Star on Mama's Tour! Singer Posts Video of David Showing Off Impressive Dance Moves
- iPhone 6 Line? Nope, Just Former Ray Rice Fans Waiting to Exchange Their Jerseys
- Howard Stern Show's Benjy Bronk Crashes Roger Goodell Press Conference, Begs Not to Be Thrown in an Elevator: Watch Now!