Posts with tag "Twilight Saga New Moon"
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
When 'Twilight' first hit the silver screen, thousands of young women camped out on sidewalks all over the country the night before anxiously waiting to grab a coveted seat to watch the vampire flick. The film's second installment release was a grand slam as 'New Moon' claimed the number one spot with opening day sales reaching more than $72 million in the U.S. The facts are indisputable that w...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 08:59 AM by PopEater Staff
In the spirit of the 'Twilight Saga: New Moon' release, we've compiled the best video spoofs about the vampire franchise. So what would happen if Buffy met Edward Cullen or the people of Forks turned into Sims? These hilarious spoofs will answers those questions and much more -- all while tickling the comedy vein. Watch the video below and see more spoofs after the jump >> Buffy vs. Ed...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 10:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Ashley Greene turned heads at the 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' premiere, but at what cost did her stunning promotional tour looks come? For starters, Greene did a marathon fitting for her lengthy press tour to account for some 40 knock-out items. "It took 8 1/2 hours," she admits to PopEater. Even so, she still had her stylist scrambling for a dress the night before the big premiere. "At my ho...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 12:12 PM by PopEater Staff
Ashley Greene shows she more than just a cold-blooded vampire by bearing more skin than her fangs in the December issue of Maxim. Greene, who stars as Alice Cullen in the hit 'Twilight' film franchise, proves she's just as important as Bella (Kristen Stewart), as she channels her "sweet, sexy, and killer" character. After the jump, see Greene's Maxim photo shoot and interview excerpts about her...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 02:10 PM by Bryan Alexander
There might be a serious split in Team Jacob's camp about which look is sexier -- long hair or short hair. But the 'Twilight Saga: New Moon' star Taylor Lautner says he preferred playing his character Jacob Black with the clean cut look. "It was so weird to see that long hair on me," Lautner said at the 'New Moon' press day, pointing to the very, very obvious fact that the long hair is a wig. "It ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
- Sporty Princess Kate Earns Diving Certification
- Rapper Travis Scott arrested after encouraging fans to jump barricades at show
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Rihanna Shines Bright While Wearing Yellow Bikini and Flashy Jewelry on Vacation—See the Sexy Pic!
- Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig and the Ghostbusters Cast Surprise Patients at Boston Children's Hospital
- Kate Middleton Is Officially an Advanced Scuba Diver, Can Now Swim 98 Feet Underwater With Prince William