Posts with tag "TwilightSagaNewMoon"
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
When 'Twilight' first hit the silver screen, thousands of young women camped out on sidewalks all over the country the night before anxiously waiting to grab a coveted seat to watch the vampire flick. The film's second installment release was a grand slam as 'New Moon' claimed the number one spot with opening day sales reaching more than $72 million in the U.S. The facts are indisputable that...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 08:59 AM by PopEater Staff
In the spirit of the 'Twilight Saga: New Moon' release, we've compiled the best video spoofs about the vampire franchise. So what would happen if Buffy met Edward Cullen or the people of Forks turned into Sims? These hilarious spoofs will answers those questions and much more -- all while tickling the comedy vein. Watch the video below and see more spoofs after the jump >> Buffy vs....
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 10:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Ashley Greene turned heads at the 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' premiere, but at what cost did her stunning promotional tour looks come? For starters, Greene did a marathon fitting for her lengthy press tour to account for some 40 knock-out items. "It took 8 1/2 hours," she admits to PopEater. Even so, she still had her stylist scrambling for a dress the night before the big premiere. "At my...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 12:12 PM by PopEater Staff
Ashley Greene shows she more than just a cold-blooded vampire by bearing more skin than her fangs in the December issue of Maxim. Greene, who stars as Alice Cullen in the hit 'Twilight' film franchise, proves she's just as important as Bella (Kristen Stewart), as she channels her "sweet, sexy, and killer" character. After the jump, see Greene's Maxim photo shoot and interview excerpts about her...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 02:10 PM by Bryan Alexander
There might be a serious split in Team Jacob's camp about which look is sexier -- long hair or short hair. But the 'Twilight Saga: New Moon' star Taylor Lautner says he preferred playing his character Jacob Black with the clean cut look. "It was so weird to see that long hair on me," Lautner said at the 'New Moon' press day, pointing to the very, very obvious fact that the long hair is a wig. "It...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Boston Marathon Bride-to-Be: Meet My Bridesmaids!
- Bachelor Contestants Who Found Love After Heartbreak
- Josh Lucas 'Wouldn't Wish Divorce on My Worst Enemy'
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- I'm Still Not Over? The ending of ?Xena: Warrior Princess'
- Hey, remember that time a ?True Detective' villain slept with Charlotte on ?Sex and the City'?
- Danica McKellar Flaunts Legs in Short-Shorts at Dancing With the Stars Rehearsal—We Can't Wait to See Her Ballroom Debut!
- The Fabulist's Kristin Cavallari and Orly Shani Will Be Bringing You the Hottest Trends in Beauty, Fashion and Much More!
- Jennifer Aniston Joins Justin Theroux in New York—See the Pic!