Posts with tag "TwoandaHalfMen"
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jenna Busch
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- CelebRehab -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Hottest Stories
Anyone who did a Twitter check on Christmas day (and really, who didn't?) heard the news that actor Charlie Sheen had been arrested for allegations of domestic violence. We've heard the 911 call from his wife, Brooke Mueller, and the reports that the couple were drinking all night. We heard about the knife. A scandal like would ruin the career of plenty of celebs. Tiger Woods is practically...
- Posted Dec 26th 2009 at 11:03 AM by PopEater Staff
'Two and a Half Men' star Charlie Sheen spent part of Christmas in an Aspen jail cell after he allegedly shoved wife Brooke Mueller. TMZ reports that Mueller told an officer that she was drunk when she called 911 - a claim that law enforcement sources support. Reportedly, both Mueller and Sheen were given blood alcohol level tests, and Mueller's results showed her to be legally intoxicated. While...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 07:41 AM by PopEater Staff
'Two and a Half Men' star Jon Cryer and his wife Lisa Joyner adopted a baby girl named Daisy, PEOPLE reports. Daisy was born on August 11, and is the first child for the couple, who married in June of 2007. Cryer also has a 9-year-old son Charlie from a previous marriage....
- Posted Aug 4th 2009 at 12:03 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Actress Jennifer Taylor plays Chelsea on the smash sitcom 'Two and a Half Men,' a show that often pushes the envelope when it comes what can be said and done in primetime television. So how does she deal with that while being a mom? "I don't let my son watch it," Taylor tells PopEater about her own show....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Reveals How He Got Ripped the Healthy Way This Time
- Two US Patients with Ebola Being Brought to Atlanta for Treatment
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- Lee Pace names the sex scene he's rewound? a lot
- Stephen Colbert gives heartfelt advice (no, really) to teenage girls