Posts with tag "TylerPerry"
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Movie mogul Tyler Perry has announced on his Web site that his mother, Willie Maxine Perry, has died. She was 64. "Thank you for all your prayers," Perry said on the messages section of TylerPerry.com. He did not disclose details on where she died or the cause. In a previous post on his FaceBook page, Perry asked fans to pray for his mother and that she has been "sick since late August." In...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 01:50 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Danny Cahill," "Snow Blower," "Tiger Woods Congressional Gold Medal," and "Tyler Perry's Mother" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin'...
- Posted Oct 3rd 2009 at 06:00 AM by Bryan Alexander
When Oprah Winfrey led a parade of A-listers on the red carpet at the Toronto Film Festival recently, comparisons to the Beatles on 'Ed Sullivan' quickly came to mind. The reaction from onlookers was rapturous. There to promote 'Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire,' Winfrey appeared genuinely touched by the rabid Canadian reception, clutching her hand to her heart in thanks. But the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Third Victim in Washington School Shooting Dies
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!