Posts with tag "Tyra Banks"
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 09:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Tyra Banks was on 'Piers Morgan Tonight' and the talk -- about skinny models and men being brainwashed to think that's what they want when, biologically, they want to feel softness next to them -- turned to breast augmentation. Banks, 37, told Morgan about her early days as a model, when magazine covers showed off her assets and people thought she had fake breasts. To prove that they're...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 06:48 AM by AOL TV Editors
When Tyra Banks was accepted to Harvard Business School, she imagined she'd be living "at the Four Seasons down the street," she told Jimmy Fallon on 'Late Night.' But staying in the dorms is mandatory -- even for a high-profile ex-supermodel with her own TV franchise. While she has her own bedroom, the 37-year-old shares a living room, kitchen and study area. (What about the bathroom?) ...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 12:20 PM by Sarah Crow
Watch out world! Tyra Banks has traded in her head-turning 'America's Next Top Model' fashions for some scholarly style. The 37-year-old media mogul recently admitted that she's using her free time to the best of her ability by attending Harvard Business School. PEOPLE reports that the star, whose eponymous talk show ended its run last year, has been attending Harvard's three-part, nine-week...
- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 06:20 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A Georgia woman is suing Tyra Banks for $3 million after she said her 15-year-old daughter appeared without her permission on an episode of Banks' talk show about teen sex addicts. In a lawsuit filed Oct. 8 in federal court in Atlanta, Beverly McClendon claims the show contacted the teen on her cell phone after she responded to a request on the show's website seeking "sex addicts." The girl...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Jo Piazza
'America's Next Top Model' traveled outside of New York City this season, eating, praying and loving in Italy and amping up the top model's top prize with a cover shoot for Vogue Italia. We got to sit down for breakfast this morning with Tyra Banks and judge Andre Leon Talley to chat Italian Vogue, talk shows, black models and weird looking models over a giant platter of bacon....it really was...
- Posted Aug 20th 2010 at 07:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Janice Dickinson doesn't believe Tyra Banks' apology for a controversial new commercial for 'America's Next Top Model' that showcases an alarmingly thin, 6'2" model wannabe. Banks issued a statement saying the promo has been "misconstrued" because "it is just impossible for me to see everything that's created." But Dickinson isn't buying it. "[Ex]cuse me, but Tyra is the executive producer of...
- Posted Aug 11th 2010 at 01:02 PM by The Editors of StyleList
A new commercial for 'America's Next Top Model' comes across like a shocking Guinness Book of World Records promotion, thanks to a 6'2" model wannabe named Ann, who is so alarmingly skinny that Tyra Banks gasps at her tiny waist. "There's something about her I like," the normally pro-curves Banks squeals about the catwalker, who claims to have the smallest waist in the world. We, along with our...
- Posted May 22nd 2010 at 08:45 AM by Ben Widdicombe
Jaslene Gonzalez is familiar to TV viewers as the winner of the eighth cycle of Tyra Banks's "America's Next Top Model." The 23-year-old, who was born in Puerto Rico and grew up in Chicago, had just returned from working in Asia when PopEater caught up with her in New York. "I love the travel that comes with my job," Gonzalez said. "I just came back from Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong. It...
- Posted May 11th 2010 at 12:07 PM by Dino Sossi
Tyra Banks has taken one more step in her quest to become Queen of All Media. Already a model, talk show host, actress, singer and reality show host, Banks' latest venture is becoming an author of fiction. Fantasy fiction. "I said I was going to do it, and here it is!" crows Banks, 36, in a message to fans on her Web site. "It's for all the girls and guys who want a lot more FANTASY in their...
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 09:30 PM by Rashod Ollison
With a media empire steadily growing under her piercing runway-ready gaze, Tyra Banks seemed poised to be the next big talk show diva -- after Oprah Winfrey, of course. The former supermodel, the force behind 'America's Next Top Model,' expanded her brand even more with 'The Tyra Banks Show', now in its fourth season. But despite winning two Daytime Emmys for the sometimes-zany talker, whose...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor: Juan Pablo Galavis Delivers a Shocking Finale
- Boston Marathon Bride-to-Be: Meet My Bridesmaids!
- Bachelor Contestants Who Found Love After Heartbreak
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- ?The Bachelor' finale: ?Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- I'm Still Not Over? The ending of ?Xena: Warrior Princess'
- Hey, remember that time a ?True Detective' villain slept with Charlotte on ?Sex and the City'?
- Mindy Kaling Defends Her TV Series: "I'm a [Bleeping] Indian Woman Who Has Her Own [Bleeping] Show"
- Mariska Hargitay Reunites With Former Law & Order: SVU Costar Christopher Meloni: Benson and Stabler Together Again!
- Your Daily Dose of Cute Dog Videos: A Puppy Drinking Out of a Bottle, an Indecisive Corgi and More!