Posts with tag "US Weeklys Hot Hollywood"
- Posted Nov 22nd 2009 at 01:00 PM by Jenna Busch
The Office's Jenna Fischer was being honored as "Employee of the Year" at US Weekly's Hot Hollywood party, and we managed to grab a few moments of her time. Her character Pam is pregnant this season and Fischer told us that even she has no idea if it's a boy or a girl....
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 03:39 PM by Jenna Busch
Scores of Joss Whedon fans were disappointed to hear that his latest show, 'Dollhouse' has been canceled by Fox. We'll get to see the remaining episodes, and they had the news in time to wrap up the story, but that's cold comfort for most of us. We caught up with star Eliza Dushku on the red carpet for the US Weekly Hot Hollywood event, where she was being honored as "Cult Fave of the Year". While...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 01:21 PM by Jenna Busch
Ladies Love Cool James indeed! LL Cool J was honored as one half of the "Action Team of the Year" at US Weekly's "Hot Hollywood" party last night in LA. We grabbed a few moments with LL on the red carpet, where he appeared sans partner Chris O'Donnell. He told us how working on TV cuts into his sleep schedule, why the on-screen duo works and who he's got lined up for the Grammy Nomination concert....
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHONJ Finale: 'I'm A Survivor,' Says an Emotional Teresa Giudice
- Matthew Morrison Gets Married, Zac Efron Turns 27 & More Weekend News
- Kristen Bell: Why We Taught Lincoln Sign Language
- 'Buffy' star Nicolas Brendon arrested after hotel disturbance
- 'Fury' starring Brad Pitt wins the box office weekend race
- Ice-T likens 'Law & Order' to robbing a bank
- Renee Zellweger, Reese Witherspoon Walk to Defeat ALS
- ?The Walking Dead' haunted house scared the bejeezus out of me
- Every ?Simpsons' ?Treehouse of Horror' short, ranked
- WWE Diva Nattie Has Meltdown While Discussing Divorce With Husband TJ—See the Total Divas Recap!
- Jason Momoa's Audition Tape for Game of Thrones Is Even More Intense Than You Thought—Watch Now!
- Homeland: Why We Were Yelling Obscenities At Our TV Screens Tonight