Posts with tag "USWeeklyHotHollywood"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 11:01 AM by Jenna Busch
Joel McHale makes us all laugh our butts off in the new NBC comedy 'Community'. It's got one of the best ensemble casts seen on television in recent memory, including Ken Jeong and the legendary Chevy Chase, and all signs point to a very long run. I threw myself in front of...I mean, grabbed a few moments with McHale before the recent US Weekly Hot Hollywood party, where he was being honored as "C...
- Posted Nov 21st 2009 at 01:15 PM by Jenna Busch
PopEater attended the US Weekly Hot Hollywood party in Los Angeles on Wednesday night and with all the season enders in sight, we had a burning question: "What is your most anticipated season finale on television this year?" Boy, did we get some interesting answers. A cult favorite who love 'Dancing With the Stars', a music mogul who is into British history and a comedian who love sci-fi. Check ou...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 01:00 AM by Jenna Busch
Popeater just got back from the US Weekly Hot Hollywood red carpet, where we got to chat with the lovely Anika Noni Rose. Rose was being honored as the "Pioneer of the Year" for voicing the role of Tiana in Disney's 'The Princess and the Frog'. We know she can act. We certainly know she can sing. But did you know that Ms. Rose is a vampire fan? Along with her feelings about being part of the elite...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lupita Nyong'o Oscars Dress Returned to L.A. Hotel, Thieves Claim Pearls are Fake: Report
- Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor? (VIDEO)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Dress that 'greatly resembles' stolen Lupita Nyong'o gown recovered
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!