Posts with tag "USWeeklyHotHollywood"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 11:01 AM by Jenna Busch
Joel McHale makes us all laugh our butts off in the new NBC comedy 'Community'. It's got one of the best ensemble casts seen on television in recent memory, including Ken Jeong and the legendary Chevy Chase, and all signs point to a very long run. I threw myself in front of...I mean, grabbed a few moments with McHale before the recent US Weekly Hot Hollywood party, where he was being honored as "C...
- Posted Nov 21st 2009 at 01:15 PM by Jenna Busch
PopEater attended the US Weekly Hot Hollywood party in Los Angeles on Wednesday night and with all the season enders in sight, we had a burning question: "What is your most anticipated season finale on television this year?" Boy, did we get some interesting answers. A cult favorite who love 'Dancing With the Stars', a music mogul who is into British history and a comedian who love sci-fi. Check ou...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 01:00 AM by Jenna Busch
Popeater just got back from the US Weekly Hot Hollywood red carpet, where we got to chat with the lovely Anika Noni Rose. Rose was being honored as the "Pioneer of the Year" for voicing the role of Tiana in Disney's 'The Princess and the Frog'. We know she can act. We certainly know she can sing. But did you know that Ms. Rose is a vampire fan? Along with her feelings about being part of the elite...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jason Segel Gained 40 lbs. for Upcoming Film Thanks to His 'Hot Pocket Diet'
- Jimmy Fallon Shows Donald Trump How Debate Prep Is Done (And It's Hilarious!)
- America's Youngest Convicted Killers
- Zooey Deschanel announces marriage and birth of baby daughter
- 'Last Man Standing' star Tim Allen: 'We're going to drill Hillary'
- Brad Paisley to join 'The Voice' as adviser with Blake Shelton
- Khloé Kardashian Goes Braless for Women's Health, Calls Fit Figure Her ''Revenge Body'' and Talks Kendall and Kylie
- Kristen Stewart Responds to Accusations That She Suffers From Resting Bitch Face: "I Actually Smile a Lot!"
- Coco's Pregnancy Blog: "I Couldn't Believe I Was Pregnant at My Age!"