Posts with tag "VH1"
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 05:48 PM by AOL TV Editors
Trivia buffs, get ready for some excellent news: VH1 announced today that it is resurrecting 'Pop Up Video.' We'll now have 60 more half-hour episodes from which to glean funny tidbits of information about music videos. This time, though, the show will also skewer hip hop and rap, which the original version steered clear from so as not to step on sister network MTV's toes. The new series will ...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 01:45 PM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- TV News
Audrina Patridge has finally moved past the meaningful silences that made her famous on "The Hills." The former "Dancing With the Stars" contestant has landed her own reality show on VH1, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The show, developed by 'Survivor' producer Mark Burnett, centers around the starlet and her family as they learn the ins and outs of juggling their lives and careers in ...
- Posted Sep 5th 2010 at 01:13 PM by Christine Fenno
If you're going to organize a slew of beloved musical artists, list them in order of "greatness" right up to the very "greatest," it stands to reason that the overall result would evoke a reaction along the lines of..."GREAT!" Or at least contain a few exciting surprises. So how did VH1's creaky, predictable ranking of the '100 Greatest Artists of All Time,' being counted down in series of ...
- Posted Apr 22nd 2010 at 05:00 PM by John Mitchell
In an unexpected move, VH1 is scrapping the majority of its lineup and starting from scratch. The network recently revealed the most comprehensive slate of original programming in its history, and missing are the very franchises that helped transform the one-time purveyor of music videos into a (much-watched) three-ring circus of "celebreality" and sometimes crass dating shows. "I think it ...
- Posted Apr 16th 2010 at 11:01 AM by Dino Sossi
Police arrested former VH1 reality TV star Megan Hauserman this morning for driving under the influence, reports TMZ. The 'Rock of Love' veteran was apprehended around 3:15AM in Miami Beach She was driving to a strip club where she is currently employed. Police became suspicious after she was observed weaving between car lanes. Megan later accelerated to 75 mph in a 55 mph zone. She was driving ...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Bret Michaels went from hard-partying rock star in eighties hair band Poison to lovelorn reality television dating contestant on VH1's 'Rock of Love with Bret Michaels.' After three seasons Michaels didn't find found the love he was looking for among the tattooed and surgically enhanced groups of ladies. These days he maintains an on-again off-again relationship with the mother of his two ...
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 03:06 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Hop out of your tanning bed and grab your bros, VH1's reform school for the relationship challenged, 'Tool Academy,' is returning for a second season on August 30th at 9 PM. With a whole new slew of tribal tattoos and hair gel enthusiasts on her client list, therapist Trina Dolenz sat down for a session with PopEater to advise on what being a tool really means, celebrity tools and who in Hollywood ...
- Posted Aug 12th 2009 at 12:39 PM by Amber James
Antonio Sabato Jr. is known for his Casanova persona and looking great in a mile-high billboard wearing only his Calvin Klein underwear. While he's had a successful acting and modeling career, finding love hasn't come easy for him. At 37, he's ready to put his heart on the line for his new VH1 reality dating show, 'My Antonio', which premieres Aug. 16 at 10 p.m. PopEater sat down with Mr. Sabato ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lindsay Ellingson Engaged to Sean Clayton
- Orlando Bloom Enjoys a Guys Night Out in N.Y.C.
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Personal Holiday Favorites
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- What do Adam Levine and Wilmer Valderrama have in common? ObamaCare
- Throwback Thursday: What's your favorite mid-season finale of all time? ? VIDEO
- Amy Poehler and Billy Eichner attack people with holiday cheer on the street ? VIDEO
- Entertainment Geekly: The Golden Globes' Comedy Snafu, and how to fix it (Hint: More awards)
- Queen Elizabeth II Wanted Cops to "Keep Their Sticky Fingers" Off Her Nuts, per Hacking Trial Testimony
- Watch Amy Poehler and Billy on the Street Harass People to Sing Carols and Try Not to Laugh
- Paul Walker's Family Attend Private Screening of Actor's Final Film—Details on Their Hours Viewing