Posts with tag "VMAs 2010"
- Posted Sep 13th 2010 at 10:31 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Awards -
- Gut Reactions -
- CelebRehab -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Lindsay Lohan
Further proving Hollywood executives still have a long way to go before they trust Lindsay Lohan again, sources tell me the only way producers would allow the rehabbed star to participate in this year's VMAs was if she agreed to tape her segment rather than perform live like most of the other skits. "Lindsay knows she has a ways to go before she gains back the trust of everyone," a friend of...
- Posted Sep 12th 2010 at 11:01 PM by PopEater Staff
SHOW HIGHLIGHTS: ► Gaga's 'Bad Romance' Wins Best Female Video and Best Pop Video ► Eminem's 'Not Afraid' Wins Best Male Vid and Best Hip-Hop Video ► BIEBS = Best New Artist ► Lindsay Lohan Makes Surprise Visit ► 30 Seconds to Mars Wins Best Rock Video ► All Possible VMAs Red Carpet Photos ► Lady Gaga Goes for Baroque The loud and glittery free-for-all known as the MTV...
- Posted Sep 12th 2010 at 10:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Rihanna made sure that Eminem's opening performance during the MTV VMAs had even more heat. The R&B stunner joined the hip-hop maestro on their duet 'Love the Way You Lie.' What was even more shocking was how Rihanna -- normally a fashion-forward thinker -- paid tribute to other music giants in her wardrobe choice. Rihanna's red hair seemed ripped from the technicolor variety Katy Perry...
- Posted Sep 12th 2010 at 10:01 PM by PopEater Staff
Lady Gaga turned her red carpet arrival into a statement against the soon-to-be-sunk policy of discharging openly gay and lesbian members of the military. The eccentric pop-stress was flanked by four ex-servicemen who were all discharged or left the military as the result of the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy. "I'm here for a very, very important cause tonight," she told MTV's Sway. "These are all...
- Posted Sep 12th 2010 at 09:53 PM by PopEater Staff
Fresh out of jail and rehab, Lindsay Lohan made her first appearance back on the Hollywood scene during a scripted skit for Chelsea Handler's VMA entrance. Handler, the host of the show, is seen in her robe, clutching a cup. The troubled 'Mean Girls' star then confronts her and asks the comedian if she has been drinking, which Chelsea denies. "Really, then why is your ankle bracelet going...
- Posted Sep 12th 2010 at 08:10 PM by PopEater Staff
There's no red carpet as unpredictable as the MTV VMA red carpet. And this year, the VMAs have a white carpet to shake things up for their return to Los Angeles. See photos of all of the hottest stars and their jaw-dropping fashions, from Lady Gaga to Justin Bieber. And check out the wildest red carpet fashions from the 2009 VMAs. ...
- Posted Sep 12th 2010 at 10:07 AM by Christine Fenno
Kanye interrupted Taylor. Kanye apologized to Taylor. Kanye tweeted about Taylor for hours. Kanye even offered to give Taylor a "beautiful" song he wrote. Now, Taylor Swift is having her say. According to the Associated Press, the 20-year-old country star has secretly rehearsed a song she wrote -- and plans to sing at tonight's 2010 MTV Video Music Awards -- about the notorious night last...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules Is 'Ready to Move On,' But Is He the Next Bachelor?
- Did Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Accept a Proposal?
- Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Stagliano: How I Survived Traveling with Baby
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Andi says 'Yes!' in dramatic season finale
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- ?The Bachelorette' season finale: And the ?winner' is?
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- Teen Wolf Recap: Everybody's Getting Killed And/Or Thrown Down Wells! – Plus, Is [SPOILER!] Dying?
- The Bachelorette Finale: Find Out Who Wins, Who Loses It, & Who Cries – Plus, a Fantasy Suite Secret Revealed!
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Unintentionally Give the Cameras Their Best Blue Steel Face and Kill It!