Posts with tag "Valentines Day"
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 05:09 PM by PopEater Staff
Celebrities love Valentine's Day, too! PopEater asked a bunch of them about romantic plans and favorite memories surrounding the big Feb. 14 and compiled it all into a video. "My favorite Valentine's Day memory is the way certain people in the Bronx say 'Valentimes,'" RuPaul told us. 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger also chimed in, as well as 'Bachelor' stud David Good and 'Huge' and 'H...
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 12:15 PM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
This Valentine's Day has a lot of us pondering the wonder and mystery of love. Fools that we are, we may even look to Hollywood for answers. But before you put your favorite star on a romantic pedestal, beware. Celebrity relationship expert Patrick Wanis has singled out a few he considers Tinseltown's "worst lovers." And he has a few choice words -- er, bits of advice -- he'd like to offer them....
- Posted Feb 11th 2011 at 11:20 AM by Amber James
After three years of marriage, E! News host Giuliana Rancic and her husband Bill are keeping the spark alive and planning a fun and romantic Valentine's Day. "Bill is cooking me dinner," she told PopEater at the Red Dress Awards in New York. In return, she'll be giving him a 30-minute massage. "I hate giving backrubs, but he's obsessed with them," she revealed....
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 03:44 PM by Jo Piazza
Valentine's Day is complicated -- both the holiday and the upcoming movie. The holiday is jam-packed with commercialized schtick, sentimental love songs and half-hearted performances. Hopefully the movie (which hits theaters Feb. 12) will have a little more substance instead of leaving you feeling like you just ate that entire box full of heart-shaped chocolates: guilty, over-stimulated and sti...
- Posted Dec 28th 2009 at 11:58 AM by PopEater Staff
On first glance, the star-studded trailer for the movie 'Valentine's Day' seemed like a romantic comedy with a boatload of star power and box office appeal. However, as more begin analyzing the nuances of the trailer, some are calling foul about one omission -- the gay storyline between Bradley Cooper and Eric Dane. So is it a case of smart editing to throw off viewers, or the studio being worr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant Mom Kicked Off Flight Because Her Toddler Cried: 'I Don't Like to Make a Fuss'
- Dustin Diamond Trial: Victim Didn't Know He'd Been Stabbed Until Leaving the Bar
- Rebel Wilson Has 'Cuddly' Dinner Date with Rumored Boyfriend Mickey Gooch, Jr.
- Courtney Stodden responds to momager quitting: She just wants to be famous
- Lori Loughlin joins 'Fuller House,' reacts to Olsen twins snub
- 'The Bachelor's' Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff have broken up
- Rumer Willis Reveals What Bugs Her About Twins Pic With Mom Demi Moore: Watch Now!
- Pregnant Jaime King Stuns While Showing Off Her Growing Baby Bump—Plus, Is the Second Time Around Any Easier? Watch!
- Eminem's "Lose Yourself" Performed Entirely in American Sign Language Is Incredible: Watch Now!