Posts with tag "VampireDiaries"
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 08:12 PM by Sam Brand
Tom Bergeron is all on his own for the upcoming 10th season of 'Dancing with the Stars.' Samantha Harris is moving out and moving on, likely taking on an expanded role at CBS' 'The Insider.' In other news, hunky Texan Sean Faris is appearing on 'Vampire Diaries' tonight. And oft-injured NBA center Greg Oden is on damage control after nudie pics hit the web. This is What You're Searching for Today....
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 08:14 AM by PopEater Staff
Four actresses from The CW's 'Vampire Diaries' who bared more than their fangs to some Georgia motorists have paid their dues ... literally, and are scott-free in the legal world. RadarOnline is reporting that actresses Nina Dobrev, Candice Accola, Kayla Ewell, Sara Canning, 22 and Krystal Vayda, along with photographer Tyler Shields, all forfeited their cash bond of $500 in lieu of showing up ...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 11:00 AM by Bryan Alexander
Is it possible to have too many vampires in one sandbox? If you're 'True Blood' star Carrie Preston, the answer is probably yes now that the crowded landscape includes 'The Vampire Diaries.' "They have drained this corpse dry," Preston, who plays Arlene Fowler on 'Blood,' told PopEater about all of the fanged projects of late. More vampire talk after the jump!...
- Posted Sep 14th 2009 at 10:37 AM by PopEater Staff
Motorists in Georgia got an R-rated glimpse of of the 'Vampire Diaries' cast this weekend. Five of the new CW show's actresses and a cameraman were arrested after the ladies flashed drivers during a photoshoot on a highway overpass. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Flashback to That Time Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Was on Star Trek: Voyager
- Cindy Crawford Celebrates Her Wedding Anniversary with a Throwback Bikini Photo
- Taylor Swift Accidentally Recreates 'Bad Blood' While Stepping Out with Gigi Hadid and Martha Hunt
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Rumer Willis Says the Sweetest Things About ''Amazing'' Sisters Tallulah and Scout: Watch!
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!