Posts with tag "Vampires Suck"
- Posted Aug 18th 2010 at 01:17 PM by Rebecca Macatee
When I heard Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer were making a parody of the 'Twilight Saga,' I was completely prepared to suck the life out of any franchise mocking my dear 'Twilight.' How dare anyone poke fun at my beloved Bella, my betrothed Edward, or my backup Jacob? My inner tween died a bit just thinking about it. But when I got the chance to talk to Jenn Proske, the actress who plays Becc...
- Posted Jul 21st 2010 at 02:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Every so often, a movie genre gets so played out, its cliches so commonplace, that you can't help but make a little fun at its expense. Where we once had rom-coms and self-involved horror franchises to mock, we now have vampires. And much like 'Date Movie' and 'Scary Movie,' 'Vampires Suck' takes the familiar and turns it on its (undead?) head. Starring funnyman Ken Jeong, 'Vampires Suck' follows ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 9 Movies You Forgot J.K. Simmons Was In
- Canadian Adventurer Will Gadd Becomes the First to Climb Frozen Niagara Falls
- Miss Marple Actress Geraldine McEwan Dies at 82
- Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, found unresponsive in tub
- Celebs and sports stars converge for pre-Super Bowl party
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Stephen Fry urges UK to pardon gay men
- Colin Kaepernick Admits to Having a Huge Crush on Rihanna and Nicki Minaj: Their Presence Is So Attractive
- Inside Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger's Dinner Date With Maria Shriver: "They Got Along Really Well"
- AnnaLynne McCord Dating Rick Fox?! Check Out a Photo that Sparked Rumors and Find Out What She Said!