Posts with tag "Vampires Suck"
- Posted Aug 18th 2010 at 01:17 PM by Rebecca Macatee
When I heard Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer were making a parody of the 'Twilight Saga,' I was completely prepared to suck the life out of any franchise mocking my dear 'Twilight.' How dare anyone poke fun at my beloved Bella, my betrothed Edward, or my backup Jacob? My inner tween died a bit just thinking about it. But when I got the chance to talk to Jenn Proske, the actress who plays Becc...
- Posted Jul 21st 2010 at 02:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Every so often, a movie genre gets so played out, its cliches so commonplace, that you can't help but make a little fun at its expense. Where we once had rom-coms and self-involved horror franchises to mock, we now have vampires. And much like 'Date Movie' and 'Scary Movie,' 'Vampires Suck' takes the familiar and turns it on its (undead?) head. Starring funnyman Ken Jeong, 'Vampires Suck' follows ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What Could Possibly Make These Gorgeous Models Feel Insecure? (Watch the Video)
- Everything You Need to Know About Rihanna's New Single '#BBHMM'
- We're Celebrating Fergie's Birthday! Check Out Her Changing Looks
- From 'Idol' to Dr. Pepper: Justin Guarini IS Lil' Sweet
- Taylor Swift spotted with rumored new boyfriend Calvin Harris
- 'Sopranos' star Drea De Matteo's apartment destroyed in NYC East Village explosion
- Miley Cyrus Makes a Necklace Using Her Tooth and Poses Topless on Instagram—See the Pic!
- James Corden Recalls Taking a Bath With David Beckham—Watch Now!
- Pregnant Jill Duggar Still Hasn't Given Birth, Shows Biggest Baby Bump 2 Days Past Due Date—See the Photo!