Posts with tag "Vampires Suck"
- Posted Aug 18th 2010 at 01:17 PM by Rebecca Macatee
When I heard Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer were making a parody of the 'Twilight Saga,' I was completely prepared to suck the life out of any franchise mocking my dear 'Twilight.' How dare anyone poke fun at my beloved Bella, my betrothed Edward, or my backup Jacob? My inner tween died a bit just thinking about it. But when I got the chance to talk to Jenn Proske, the actress who plays Becc...
- Posted Jul 21st 2010 at 02:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Every so often, a movie genre gets so played out, its cliches so commonplace, that you can't help but make a little fun at its expense. Where we once had rom-coms and self-involved horror franchises to mock, we now have vampires. And much like 'Date Movie' and 'Scary Movie,' 'Vampires Suck' takes the familiar and turns it on its (undead?) head. Starring funnyman Ken Jeong, 'Vampires Suck' follows ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Teacher Who Had Sex with 3 Students Gets 22 Years Despite Tearful Apology
- Do Stripper Conventions Really Exist? And More Burning Questions from Magic Mike XXL
- Flashback Friday: Watch How The Sandlot Made July 4th Pop
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back