Posts with tag "Vampires Suck"
- Posted Aug 18th 2010 at 01:17 PM by Rebecca Macatee
When I heard Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer were making a parody of the 'Twilight Saga,' I was completely prepared to suck the life out of any franchise mocking my dear 'Twilight.' How dare anyone poke fun at my beloved Bella, my betrothed Edward, or my backup Jacob? My inner tween died a bit just thinking about it. But when I got the chance to talk to Jenn Proske, the actress who plays...
- Posted Jul 21st 2010 at 02:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Every so often, a movie genre gets so played out, its cliches so commonplace, that you can't help but make a little fun at its expense. Where we once had rom-coms and self-involved horror franchises to mock, we now have vampires. And much like 'Date Movie' and 'Scary Movie,' 'Vampires Suck' takes the familiar and turns it on its (undead?) head. Starring funnyman Ken Jeong, 'Vampires Suck' follows...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'
- Eric Benét Welcomes Second Baby Girl With Wife Manuela Testolini—Find Out Her Beautiful Name!
- Gisele Bündchen and Karina Smirnoff Battle For Best Bikini Look—See the Hot Pics!
- Rob Kardashian Breaks Silence After Adrienne Bailon Diss, Echoes Sister Khloé Kardashian's Pointed Sentiment