Posts with tag "Vampires Suck"
- Posted Aug 18th 2010 at 01:17 PM by Rebecca Macatee
When I heard Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer were making a parody of the 'Twilight Saga,' I was completely prepared to suck the life out of any franchise mocking my dear 'Twilight.' How dare anyone poke fun at my beloved Bella, my betrothed Edward, or my backup Jacob? My inner tween died a bit just thinking about it. But when I got the chance to talk to Jenn Proske, the actress who plays Becc...
- Posted Jul 21st 2010 at 02:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Every so often, a movie genre gets so played out, its cliches so commonplace, that you can't help but make a little fun at its expense. Where we once had rom-coms and self-involved horror franchises to mock, we now have vampires. And much like 'Date Movie' and 'Scary Movie,' 'Vampires Suck' takes the familiar and turns it on its (undead?) head. Starring funnyman Ken Jeong, 'Vampires Suck' follows ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor? (VIDEO)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Couple Married 67 Years Die Together Holding Hands
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Gutfeld to host new Fox News primetime weekend show
- Christina Milian Admits Her Behavior on the Turned Up Finale Is "Not Something I'm Proud of"—Get the Scoop!
- Ryan Gosling Writes Daughter Esmeralda's Name on His Hand! See the Cute Pic
- Pregnant Jaime King Shares Adorable Photo of Her Son James, Reveals Sweet Cravings