Posts with tag "Vampires Suck"
- Posted Aug 18th 2010 at 01:17 PM by Rebecca Macatee
When I heard Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer were making a parody of the 'Twilight Saga,' I was completely prepared to suck the life out of any franchise mocking my dear 'Twilight.' How dare anyone poke fun at my beloved Bella, my betrothed Edward, or my backup Jacob? My inner tween died a bit just thinking about it. But when I got the chance to talk to Jenn Proske, the actress who plays Becc...
- Posted Jul 21st 2010 at 02:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Every so often, a movie genre gets so played out, its cliches so commonplace, that you can't help but make a little fun at its expense. Where we once had rom-coms and self-involved horror franchises to mock, we now have vampires. And much like 'Date Movie' and 'Scary Movie,' 'Vampires Suck' takes the familiar and turns it on its (undead?) head. Starring funnyman Ken Jeong, 'Vampires Suck' follows ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- And They're Off! Princess Eugenie and Boyfriend Jack Brooksbank Enjoy a Date at the Races
- Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan Expecting a Girl!
- Father Arrested After Daughter's Dead Body Found Rotting in Crib
- Is Hilary Swank dating 'Bachelorette' contestant Kasey Stewart?
- 'Office' star Creed Bratton will eat his dog if you don't see his show
- BatDad: Internet sensation says $10 he spent on mask best money he ever spent
- Mark Zuckerberg & Priscilla Chan Expecting 1st Baby After Miscarriages—See Photo and Read His Emotional Post!
- Best Looks of the Week: Miranda Kerr's Easy Peach Dress, Olivia Palermo's Trim White Jumpsuit & More!
- Get Ready for a "Weird" Musical! Wet Hot American Summer Cast Reveals Their Favorite Storyline