Posts with tag "Vanessa Hudgens"
- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 03:25 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Alert the media! Vanessa Hudgens is taking it all off -- only this time, it's for work. The Disney starlet turned self-portrait enthusiast stripped down to her skivvies to model Candie's new line of lingerie. Who doesn't do housework while blowing bubbles with your gum and prancing around in a matching bra and panties? "I'm having so much fun here today," Hudgens said about the photo shoot...
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 12:20 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
A singing and dancing high school dramedy that deals with the pains of being an outsider? It looks like 'High School Musical' star, Vanessa Hudgens' resume has what it takes to make it to the top of the 'Glee' stack. "I totally would," she told MTV regarding a bid to toss her name into the 'Glee' ring. "I'm all for musicals. I love what they're doing. But I'm very go-with-the-flow, so if it...
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 02:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
It sounds like Vanessa Hudgens has had enough of sunny California. The actress is ditching her Hollwoodland roots and heading to the big city, according to E! Online. While catching some Parisian rays at the Cannes Film Festival, Hudgens told pals that she's planning to move to New York to live full-time. "She was super excited about it," an insider source told E about Hudgens' announcement....
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 05:00 PM by PopEater Staff
A scantily clad Vanessa Hudgens went to Coachella with boyfriend Josh Hutcherson this weekend and photographers snapped the camera-friendly star having a good time. How good of a time, we may not know exactly. But pics show the Disney starlet's finger covered in what appears to be a white powder and then sticking that finger into her mouth....
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Katelyn Mullen
In case you didn't know, Lakers are for lovers, or so says Vanessa Hudgens. The 'Sucker Punch' star wore that message on her shirt at the Lakers game Sunday, and perhaps that is precisely how she feels. The very smiley Hudgens was at the game with co-star, and possible new flame, Josh Hutcherson. The pair filmed 'Journey 2: The Mysterious Island' late last year, and ever since Hudgens'...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Troublemakers -
- WTF -
- Vanessa Hudgens -
The gulf between Vanessa Hudgens' real life and her good-girl 'High School Musical' image continues to grow as the years pass. Just a month ago, the 'Sucker Punch' star was spotted in New York City adding some ink to her collection of tattoos, and now, for the third time in just five years, naked photos of the 22-year-old starlet have popped up online. The latest set of photos are...
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 02:40 AM by Christo Varghese
Vanessa Hudgens may be moving on with her life after splitting up with longtime beau Zac Efron in December. PEOPLE is reporting that Hudgens, 22, was seen getting cozy with Josh Hutcherson, 18, her co-star in the upcoming movie 'Journey 2: The Mysterious Island.' A source is quoted saying that the Candie's spokesmodel looked "smitten" last week with Hutcherson at an after-party for the...
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Vanessa Hudgens may have perfected her squeaky clean image during her Disney days, but the actress is showing fans a different side with a new addition to her look. The 22-year-old 'High School Musical' star was snapped at New York City's East Side Ink getting a tattoo on her neck. RadarOnline reports that Hudgens had her work done by tattoo artist BangBang, who has inked fellow celebs...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 08:55 AM by Kelly Fisher
Zac who? Vanessa Hudgens was out and about this Valentine's Day, but on-again, off-again beau Zac Efron was nowhere in sight. According to OK! Magazine, the actress has found herself a new valentine. "Brittany Snow! She is amazing. She is very loyal and true to herself," Hudgens said when asked who her valentine was this year. The BFFs spent Valentine's Day weekend in New York and attended...
- Posted Feb 5th 2011 at 09:37 AM by PopEater Staff
In a magazine interview last summer, Zac Efron hinted at making the most of the dating scene, well before his December breakup with 'High School Musical' sweetheart Vanessa Hudgens. And despite last month's rumors of reconciliation, it seems the 'Charlie St. Cloud' star is determined to enjoy his single status, at least according to a new report that links Efron with Australian actress Teresa...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Big Brother Winner Dick Donato: 'I Am HIV Positive'
- Jason Kennedy and Lauren Scruggs: Countdown to Wedding!
- The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences Launches Exhibition of Favorite Film Costumes
- Felicity Huffman hopes 'American Crime' role alters her image as a 'Desperate Housewife'
- Glen Campbell sued over film documenting his Alzheimer's fight
- Tracy Morgan 'can't believe' Walmart blaming him in deadly traffic accident
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi names another show that made him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Taylor Swift Covers British Vogue: "Dating or Finding Someone Is the Last Thing on My Mind"
- Brad Pitt Feels Like "the Richest Man Alive," Calls Fatherhood "the Most Beautiful Thing" Ever
- Twilight Making a Comeback With Short Films on Facebook—and Kristen Stewart Is Involved!