Posts with tag "VanessaWilliams"
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 07:46 AM by Rob Shuter
Robert Downey Jr.'s allusion to the fact that his 'Sherlock Holmes' character may have been partners with Watson both professionally and domestically has studio executives up in a tizzy. We're on team Sherlock no matter what side he chooses! Also, whose hair does the ultra-fabulous Vanessa Williams wish she had? The curvy answer after the jump!...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 04:30 PM by Robin Milling
Vanessa Williams continues to lend her voice to the Dress For Success organization, benefiting disadvantaged women by donating clothing and giving them the tools to succeed in the competitive workplace. This time, Williams is spearheading the Express Success campaign with Allergan, the Botox makers who have donated $250,000 to the non-profit organization. The 'Ugly Betty' star who is celebratin...
- Posted Jul 1st 2009 at 05:54 PM by Amber James
Vanessa Williams is using the tough economic times to clean out her closet and help disadvantaged women thrive in the workplace. Teaming up with Dress for Success and Allergan, Williams hopes to empower women by donating professional attire and offering advice to those in need. "I want to raise awareness for everyone out there who needs a leg up and looking for jobs ... We can help," she told Po...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Sting Get Interviewed by an Adorable 6-Year-Old Theater Critic (VIDEO)
- Toronto Man Finds Woman with Same Name As Ex for Free Trip Around the World
- Stephen Collins Apologizes for Sexual Abuse: Experts Weigh In
- Sony Pictures scraps Dec. 25 release of 'The Interview'
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question
- Mark Wahlberg's former bodyguard said actor should not be pardoned for assault
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Nintendinitis is a real, medical thing ? learn the facts
- Miley Cyrus's Purple Tinsel, James Franco's Superhero Style and More Celebs Wearing Crazy Wigs—See the Wild Pics!
- Jennifer Lawrence Supports Bradley Cooper on Broadway, But It's Her Sexy Bodyguard That Steals the Spotlight!
- Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. Are Already in the Christmas Spirit—Check It Out!