Posts with tag "VanessaWilliams"
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 07:46 AM by Rob Shuter
Robert Downey Jr.'s allusion to the fact that his 'Sherlock Holmes' character may have been partners with Watson both professionally and domestically has studio executives up in a tizzy. We're on team Sherlock no matter what side he chooses! Also, whose hair does the ultra-fabulous Vanessa Williams wish she had? The curvy answer after the jump!...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 04:30 PM by Robin Milling
Vanessa Williams continues to lend her voice to the Dress For Success organization, benefiting disadvantaged women by donating clothing and giving them the tools to succeed in the competitive workplace. This time, Williams is spearheading the Express Success campaign with Allergan, the Botox makers who have donated $250,000 to the non-profit organization. The 'Ugly Betty' star who is...
- Posted Jul 1st 2009 at 05:54 PM by Amber James
Vanessa Williams is using the tough economic times to clean out her closet and help disadvantaged women thrive in the workplace. Teaming up with Dress for Success and Allergan, Williams hopes to empower women by donating professional attire and offering advice to those in need. "I want to raise awareness for everyone out there who needs a leg up and looking for jobs ... We can help," she told...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- ?Bachelor' Juan Pablo slammed for more controversial comments
- Bob Costas didn't get pink eye from bad Botox, NBC insists
- President Obama misspells Aretha Franklin's hit song ?Respect'
- Kanye West and Big Sean join Rick Ross on ?The Arsenio Hall Show' ? VIDEO