Posts with tag "VanessaWilliams"
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 07:46 AM by Rob Shuter
Robert Downey Jr.'s allusion to the fact that his 'Sherlock Holmes' character may have been partners with Watson both professionally and domestically has studio executives up in a tizzy. We're on team Sherlock no matter what side he chooses! Also, whose hair does the ultra-fabulous Vanessa Williams wish she had? The curvy answer after the jump!...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 04:30 PM by Robin Milling
Vanessa Williams continues to lend her voice to the Dress For Success organization, benefiting disadvantaged women by donating clothing and giving them the tools to succeed in the competitive workplace. This time, Williams is spearheading the Express Success campaign with Allergan, the Botox makers who have donated $250,000 to the non-profit organization. The 'Ugly Betty' star who is celebratin...
- Posted Jul 1st 2009 at 05:54 PM by Amber James
Vanessa Williams is using the tough economic times to clean out her closet and help disadvantaged women thrive in the workplace. Teaming up with Dress for Success and Allergan, Williams hopes to empower women by donating professional attire and offering advice to those in need. "I want to raise awareness for everyone out there who needs a leg up and looking for jobs ... We can help," she told Po...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bumble Bee Foods Charged After Worker Was Cooked to Death in Industrial Oven
- Ellen Pompeo Speaks out on Patrick Dempsey's Grey's Anatomy Exit
- Jewel Reveals Cover of New Memoir, Never Broken: Songs Are Only Half the Story: First Look
- John Stamos says Olsen twins knew about 'Full House' reboot
- Mariah Carey makes grand Las Vegas Strip entrance
- Courtney Stodden sex tape for sale?
- Jeremy Renner Teases a Few "Cool Secrets That Are Revealed" About Hawkeye in Avengers: Age of Ultron—Watch!
- Shipping the 2015 Met Gala: Our Dream Celeb-Designer Collaborations
- Hayley Atwell Gets Stuck in the Airport Watching Captain America, Dresses as Peggy Cater for Driver's License—See the Pic