Posts with tag "Vanity Fair"
- Posted Aug 2nd 2010 at 10:57 AM by PopEater Staff
Lady Gaga's monstrous fame has earned her the cover of the September issue of Vanity Fair. Inside the magazine, she talks about her relationships and how she feels she'll always be alone. "I'm perpetually lonely. I'm lonely when I'm in relationships. It's my condition as an artist," she says. She is also a little paranoid about having relationships. "I have this weird thing that if I sleep...
- Posted Jul 1st 2010 at 04:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Mere months before his May 29 death from prostate cancer, Dennis Hopper, 74, gave what would be his last interview, an art-centric conversation with Vanity Fair. Though he introduced himself with a mild "I'm sorry, I'm not feeling well," the terminally ill actor soon dove into depth with the magazine, discussing his upcoming exhibit at LA's Museum of Contemporary Art. The article includes a...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2010 at 03:15 PM by PopEater Staff
As much as we love Brangelina gossip and Jay-Z and Beyonce chatter, it never hurts to consider the archetype. And it's hard to argue the two-marriage, two-divorce, two-decade romance between Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton qualifies as anything less than the original celebrity "it" couple. Illustrating that truism is the new issue of Vanity Fair, boasting excerpts from 'Furious Love:...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 03:00 PM by Deborah Schoeneman
On March 10, The Hollywood Reporter broke the news that the much-hyped sequel to Oliver Stone's hit 1987 film 'Wall Street' -- 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps' -- was being bumped from April 23 to Sept. 24. The industry buzz was that the studio, Fox, wanted the film to have a fancy gala debut at the Cannes Film Festival, which would mean a worldwide launch. Plus, the summer schedule is...
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 02:07 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Gabourey Sidibe, one of the brightest young stars in Hollywood, is receiving less-than-stellar treatment in the latest issue of Vanity Fair. The magazine, whose interview with Sidibe appeared inside their recent Young Hollywood issue, left the actress off the cover, choosing to feature a group of nine slim, white actresses instead. The actress, who starred in 2009's 'Precious' and has received...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 02:45 PM by PopEater Staff
The ladies of PopEater discuss Vanity's Fair's oddly homogeneous list of rising starlets, Tila Tequila's mind-blowing departure from Twitter, Snooki in the Hamptons, and who we want to see win the Super Bowl: Team Kim or Team Kendra. (Just kidding. Sort of.) Watch the Video ...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 11:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Penélope Cruz smolders in the November issue of Vanity Fair (on newsstands October 6) but stays relatively tight-lipped about her fragile moments played out for the world to see. Yes, the same actress who has shared girl-on-girl smooches with Scarlett Johansson and Charlize Theron on the big screen admits she's "always been a worrier... Since I was a little girl I've always felt that if I...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2009 at 11:24 AM by PopEater Staff
Shakira, who is known for her sexy curves and chilling vibrato, plans to keep it that way with her new album, 'She Wolf.' The singer took to Paris for a glamorous photo shoot with Vanity Fair wearing this season's Dior, Chanel and Gaultier, with a touch of Cartier bling. See the full photo shoot, behind-the scenes footage @ Vanity Fair. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Extant Recap: Molly's Baby Secret Is Finally Out - and It May Be Time to Run!
- Fifty Shades of Grey Gets Titillating First Trailer That's Too Hot for TV
- Dad's Tweet Gets Family Kicked Off Southwest Airlines Flight
- Jessica Hall: Kendra Wilkinson's show will tell truth about hub's affair rumors
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' racy trailer: Watch it now
- Ted Nugent calls critics 'unclean vermin' after concert cancellation
- Sigourney Weaver: Role in the new ?Alien' game is ?incredibly cool'
- Audra McDonald sings more Yahoo! Answers on ?Jimmy Fallon'
- Secrets behind J.J. Abrams' lens flare revealed (you'll be surprised)