Posts with tag "VanityFair"
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 02:45 PM by PopEater Staff
The ladies of PopEater discuss Vanity's Fair's oddly homogeneous list of rising starlets, Tila Tequila's mind-blowing departure from Twitter, Snooki in the Hamptons, and who we want to see win the Super Bowl: Team Kim or Team Kendra. (Just kidding. Sort of.) Watch the Video ...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 11:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Penélope Cruz smolders in the November issue of Vanity Fair (on newsstands October 6) but stays relatively tight-lipped about her fragile moments played out for the world to see. Yes, the same actress who has shared girl-on-girl smooches with Scarlett Johansson and Charlize Theron on the big screen admits she's "always been a worrier... Since I was a little girl I've always felt that if I h...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2009 at 11:24 AM by PopEater Staff
Shakira, who is known for her sexy curves and chilling vibrato, plans to keep it that way with her new album, 'She Wolf.' The singer took to Paris for a glamorous photo shoot with Vanity Fair wearing this season's Dior, Chanel and Gaultier, with a touch of Cartier bling. See the full photo shoot, behind-the scenes footage @ Vanity Fair. http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM EW: Iggy Azalea Cancels Tour
- The Bachelorette Contestant Draws Criticism for Joking on Twitter About Being Gay
- FROM EW: George R.R. Martin Won't Write Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode to Focus on Book
- TV star Dustin Diamond convicted of misdemeanors in Christmas Day stabbing
- Matt Weiner talks ?Mad Men' finale: ?I had a ton of doubts'
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!