Posts with tag "VanityFair"
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 02:45 PM by PopEater Staff
The ladies of PopEater discuss Vanity's Fair's oddly homogeneous list of rising starlets, Tila Tequila's mind-blowing departure from Twitter, Snooki in the Hamptons, and who we want to see win the Super Bowl: Team Kim or Team Kendra. (Just kidding. Sort of.) Watch the Video ...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 11:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Penélope Cruz smolders in the November issue of Vanity Fair (on newsstands October 6) but stays relatively tight-lipped about her fragile moments played out for the world to see. Yes, the same actress who has shared girl-on-girl smooches with Scarlett Johansson and Charlize Theron on the big screen admits she's "always been a worrier... Since I was a little girl I've always felt that if I h...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2009 at 11:24 AM by PopEater Staff
Shakira, who is known for her sexy curves and chilling vibrato, plans to keep it that way with her new album, 'She Wolf.' The singer took to Paris for a glamorous photo shoot with Vanity Fair wearing this season's Dior, Chanel and Gaultier, with a touch of Cartier bling. See the full photo shoot, behind-the scenes footage @ Vanity Fair. http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miss World Pageant Eliminates Swimsuit Competition Round
- Phaedra Parks: 'I Would Love' for the Kids to Visit Apollo in Jail for Christmas
- The PMAs Red Carpet Was All About the Jumpsuit - See Who Wore One!
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- New Bill Cosby accuser said she blacked out for two days after comedian drugged her
- PopWatch Confessional: Your best entertainment-related gift
- ?Orange Is the New Black' celebrates Christmas with a Litchfield carol
- One Direction Guys Reveal Man Crushes on David Beckham, Russell Brand, Johnny Depp and More!
- This Glee Final Season Promo Reveals Kurt and Rachel's "New Glee Club"—Check It Out!
- Emily Blunt Covers The Edit and Stuns In a Sexy Crop Top, Calls Parenting a ''Fear-Based Industry''