Posts with tag "VanityFair"
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 02:45 PM by PopEater Staff
The ladies of PopEater discuss Vanity's Fair's oddly homogeneous list of rising starlets, Tila Tequila's mind-blowing departure from Twitter, Snooki in the Hamptons, and who we want to see win the Super Bowl: Team Kim or Team Kendra. (Just kidding. Sort of.) Watch the Video ...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 11:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Penélope Cruz smolders in the November issue of Vanity Fair (on newsstands October 6) but stays relatively tight-lipped about her fragile moments played out for the world to see. Yes, the same actress who has shared girl-on-girl smooches with Scarlett Johansson and Charlize Theron on the big screen admits she's "always been a worrier... Since I was a little girl I've always felt that if I ...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2009 at 11:24 AM by PopEater Staff
Shakira, who is known for her sexy curves and chilling vibrato, plans to keep it that way with her new album, 'She Wolf.' The singer took to Paris for a glamorous photo shoot with Vanity Fair wearing this season's Dior, Chanel and Gaultier, with a touch of Cartier bling. See the full photo shoot, behind-the scenes footage @ Vanity Fair. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fake Deaf Intepreter at Mandela Memorial Says He Is Schizophrenic
- Shari Duval Pairs Dogs with Veterans Suffering From PTSD
- Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel Split
- Rachael Ray's cousin blames TV chef's family for tragic death of her mother
- Nigella Lawson blurts 'I am not a drug addict,' cop says
- 'Duck Dynasty' triple threat: Robertsons hunt, sing, and act in Christmas special
- ?The Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns).
- ?Nashville' midseason finale cliffhanger: Who died?
- ?Arrow' react: Ghosts of the past, a villain of the future
- Lea Michele Talks About Cory Monteith's Death in First TV Interview: "He Would Want Me to Live My Life"
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!