Posts with tag "Vicki Gunvalson"
- Posted Oct 29th 2010 at 06:41 AM by PopEater Staff
'The Real Housewives of Orange County' star Vicki Gunvalson has been hospitalized, E!Online.com reports. Gunvalson has an internal bleed, according to one of her employees at Coto Insurance & Financial Services. The reality star will remain in the hospital for a few days while doctors run tests to determine the source of the bleeding. According to RadarOnline, she is set to be...
- Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 05:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Vicki Gunvalson is joining the ranks of 'Housewives' stars who aren't really housewives. Gunvalson filed for divorce from her husband of 16 years, Donn Gunvalson, TMZ reports. The 'Real Housewives of O.C.' couple have no kids -- Vicki has two children from her first marriage. "Everyone's doing OK. I mean, my mom and Donn haven't been spending much time together. They're just not really...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
PopEater has the exclusive first look at the In Touch interview and photo shoot with the cast of Bravo's 'Real Housewives of Orange County,' where the women discussed body image and what they do to look their best, no matter what. The 'Housewives' will go to great lengths for the sake of beauty -- whether working out for hours each day or even going under the knife. "You can't just let yourself...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Daniel Radcliffe's Girlfriend 'Loves' His Horns
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!