Posts with tag "Vicki Gunvalson"
- Posted Oct 29th 2010 at 06:41 AM by PopEater Staff
'The Real Housewives of Orange County' star Vicki Gunvalson has been hospitalized, E!Online.com reports. Gunvalson has an internal bleed, according to one of her employees at Coto Insurance & Financial Services. The reality star will remain in the hospital for a few days while doctors run tests to determine the source of the bleeding. According to RadarOnline, she is set to be...
- Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 05:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Vicki Gunvalson is joining the ranks of 'Housewives' stars who aren't really housewives. Gunvalson filed for divorce from her husband of 16 years, Donn Gunvalson, TMZ reports. The 'Real Housewives of O.C.' couple have no kids -- Vicki has two children from her first marriage. "Everyone's doing OK. I mean, my mom and Donn haven't been spending much time together. They're just not really...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
PopEater has the exclusive first look at the In Touch interview and photo shoot with the cast of Bravo's 'Real Housewives of Orange County,' where the women discussed body image and what they do to look their best, no matter what. The 'Housewives' will go to great lengths for the sake of beauty -- whether working out for hours each day or even going under the knife. "You can't just let yourself...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Who Blamed a Lack of Rehearsal Time for His DWTS Ouster?
- Cheryl Burke Has a 'Nurturing' New Boyfriend
- John Stamos's Mother Has Died
- Report: Woman who claimed to have third breast added is fake
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza spared prison over campaign funds violation
- ?True Detective': Will the real Vince Vaughn step forward?
- ?Lion King' musical has the top box office in entertainment
- Is Miley Cyrus' Latest Art Hinting at a Broken Heart? Singer Draws a Sad Alien That Apparently Thinks Too Much—Take a Look!
- NCIS: New Orleans Premieres: Was Another Spin-Off Really Necessary?
- John Stamos Mourns the Death of His Mom: She Was "The Love of My Life"